Found this on another site
You have to see this rc JET!!!!!!!
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=597770118
NICE
Id@
sweet! i wonder how fast it goes.
that is slick, I thought 4 wheel'n was expensive. I can only imagine what that thing costs to operate let alone build
IF ONLY QUADS COULD FLY.....................
I was on the NIMITZ back in the day & the Tomcats would laucnch in after burner & we were practically right behind them. The flames would hit the JBD and were forced up & over our heads. You had to run when they were lowering beause they would cook you. And the noise...Bone shaking..the memories ;D
That was sweet!!!!
Quote from: bushwacker on May 19, 2007, 01:34:42 PM
IF ONLY QUADS COULD FLY.....................
I was on the NIMITZ back in the day & the Tomcats would laucnch in after burner & we were practically right behind them. The flames would hit the JBD and were forced up & over our heads. You had to run when they were lowering beause they would cook you. And the noise...Bone shaking..the memories ;D
My step brother was on the NIMITZ back in the early 80's. That ship was awesome. We went on a tour once when it was docked in Homestead.
Very cool. There is also video of a remote control B-52 with 8 jet engines somewhere on the net. I'll see if I can locate it and post the link.
Here's the link to the B-52 video.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2379631881909647236&q=remote+control+b-52 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2379631881909647236&q=remote+control+b-52)
those planes are awsome ! wow, you couls almost fit in that B-52, nice !
i have the one that you wind up the prop untill the rubberband almost snaps! then you throw it, it crashes and you have to rebuild it. ;) i still have dial up connection too!! i'm a caveman. ;D
lmao , do you have a rotary dial phone to? lol
I fly r/c gas helicopters, and that is the real challenge. The jets aren't all that hard to fly but they are expensive. They do have a great "cool factor". but the most difficult r/c hobby is the heli's.
Hey thats cool. Needs a tail hook!!
I've always thought the copters were cool to .