WHAT TITLE STATES
yeah, what he said.
I HOPE NOT FOR A WHILE MY BIG 4X4 BIKE IN THE SHOP FOR A LONG LONG TIME AND ALL I GOT MY LIL 2WD
holeylands is closed unitl the water level comes back and the FWC biologists decide its ok to be in the area again. even with the rain we are getting it is very likely to be a while.
matt, your never getting that thing out, just be happy to be on your sport...
Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 19, 2007, 04:14:08 PM
I HOPE NOT FOR A WHILE MY BIG 4X4 BIKE IN THE SHOP FOR A LONG LONG TIME AND ALL I GOT MY LIL 2WD
2x4 with a place to ride beats a 4x4 in the garage every time. ;)
I would say bring it to Macks, but its 2x4 days are over for this season.
does anyone no if u can still ride leeve at holylands?
i would like to know also if it is open today as we need something to do!!
i wanna say i herd just the north side leeve is open bu i am not positive anyone clear that up for me
I posted this in another thread, but it is closed until biologists feel it is safe that there will no longer be any fires.
It is probably going to be towards the end of summer, if you ask me. Then we have to whatch out for high water though!