Or has our country just gone slap retarded. I am a registered republican, but anymore I am ashamed to admit it. I could never be a democrat because I dont like the majority of the democrats views. But I am sure we can all agree that both sides have just gone stupid on us. I wish they would allow me into the senate floor and let me smack these people upside the head, when they say somethin stupid. Unfortunately I think I would wear out my arm in the first day. I am getting sick and tired of this nonsense coming from this country. I am not getting into specific issues becuase I am not wanting to argue either side. I just needed to rant a little bit, now I am done.
Yeah, I think you would be busier than a one armed paper hanger if you went to slapping ;D
I think they should get rid of everyone " especially the old ones " and vote in new people with new ideas. Just my .02 ;D
I agree! They are supposed to be representing their constituants....gee...I wonder if they actually ever ask "the little" people what they think????
Quote from: bigscrub79 on May 18, 2007, 08:02:46 PM
Or has our country just gone slap retarded. I am a registered republican, but anymore I am ashamed to admit it. I could never be a democrat because I dont like the majority of the democrats views. But I am sure we can all agree that both sides have just gone stupid on us. I wish they would allow me into the senate floor and let me smack these people upside the head, when they say somethin stupid. Unfortunately I think I would wear out my arm in the first day. I am getting sick and tired of this nonsense coming from this country. I am not getting into specific issues becuase I am not wanting to argue either side. I just needed to rant a little bit, now I am done.
I believe the current decisions are due to a phenomenom called "Election Fever". I understand it affects brain function.
I didn't even go to college and I could come up with better idea's than them.For one, 4 hour shifts with better pay.That could increase employment and decrease unimployment.
4 days to ride and 4 days to work!!
you didnt do good in math :( 8 day week?
Quote from: big-daddy on May 18, 2007, 09:41:50 PM
you didnt do good in math :( 8 day week?
There goes Ricky ;D