Songs aren't a problem but how do I get videos from limewire to I tunes to put on the Ipod
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 18, 2007, 12:21:26 PM
Songs aren't a problem but how do I get videos from limewire to I tunes to put on the Ipod
hahahaha, someone wants porn on the go!
what format are you downloading the movies? if ita not MP4 then you will need to convert it before you add it to your ipod. do a google search for an ipod conversion software and go from there.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 18, 2007, 01:11:48 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 18, 2007, 12:21:26 PM
Songs aren't a problem but how do I get videos from limewire to I tunes to put on the Ipod
hahahaha, someone wants porn on the go!
2:L
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 18, 2007, 01:11:48 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 18, 2007, 12:21:26 PM
Songs aren't a problem but how do I get videos from limewire to I tunes to put on the Ipod
hahahaha, someone wants porn on the go!
It's Ashley's you perv. I told her I'd make a post so when she gets home from school she can upload it....She's not allowed to watch porn until she's 14.....lol....
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 18, 2007, 03:40:13 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 18, 2007, 01:11:48 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 18, 2007, 12:21:26 PM
Songs aren't a problem but how do I get videos from limewire to I tunes to put on the Ipod
hahahaha, someone wants porn on the go!
It's Ashley's you perv. I told her I'd make a post so when she gets home from school she can upload it....She's not allowed to watch porn until she's 14.....lol....
lol oh my bad..... i thought it was austin or andrews.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 18, 2007, 03:43:45 PM
lol oh my bad..... i thought it was austin or andrews.
Mike just gives them his DVD collection!! ;)
Quote from: KAW3604x4 on May 18, 2007, 03:47:25 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 18, 2007, 03:43:45 PM
lol oh my bad..... i thought it was austin or andrews.
Mike just gives them his DVD collection!! ;)
He's to old for dvd's, hes still workin on mags ;)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 18, 2007, 03:40:13 PM
It's Ashley's you perv. I told her I'd make a post so when she gets home from school she can upload it....She's not allowed to watch porn until she's 14.....lol....
certainly glad ther eis some regulations there ;)
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 18, 2007, 05:34:08 PM
Quote from: KAW3604x4 on May 18, 2007, 03:47:25 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 18, 2007, 03:43:45 PM
lol oh my bad..... i thought it was austin or andrews.
Mike just gives them his DVD collection!! ;)
He's to old for dvd's, hes still workin on mags ;)
you kiddin, Mike is so old and pent up,,,,he hands over the Victoria Secret catalogs.
;-)
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 19, 2007, 02:25:08 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 18, 2007, 05:34:08 PM
Quote from: KAW3604x4 on May 18, 2007, 03:47:25 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 18, 2007, 03:43:45 PM
lol oh my bad..... i thought it was austin or andrews.
Mike just gives them his DVD collection!! ;)
He's to old for dvd's, hes still workin on mags ;)
you kiddin, Mike is so old and pent up,,,,he hands over the Victoria Secret catalogs.
;-)
Id@
Heck no Mike still uses the Natonal Geographic.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 19, 2007, 02:32:24 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 19, 2007, 02:25:08 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 18, 2007, 05:34:08 PM
Quote from: KAW3604x4 on May 18, 2007, 03:47:25 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 18, 2007, 03:43:45 PM
lol oh my bad..... i thought it was austin or andrews.
Mike just gives them his DVD collection!! ;)
He's to old for dvd's, hes still workin on mags ;)
you kiddin, Mike is so old and pent up,,,,he hands over the Victoria Secret catalogs.
;-)
Id@
Heck no Mike still uses the Natonal Geographic.
pbsh,,,,,I might still have some issues mAmorized as to which ones had the amazon tribes featured on them.
didja ever see the cover that had the girl with the freaky blue eyes? I actually have that one somewhere,,,,,my grandparents had a subscription from the mid 70's through the late 80's and I have them now.
Id@