This is my cousin on his 4-wheeler , loves to ride .He is 5 and they have alot of property to ride on he even knows how to shift his moms. Our future racer.. and he loves to go FAST... btw his name is Dalton :)
That quad is the same as the older DRR's. It can be made to haul butt. Ask Chino, I sold him the little greenmachine50 for Jada. When the throttle limiter is all the way out it will out run stock 90's. Tons of aftermarket parts avail. for that, if you have any questions about it LMK.
Thanks for the info .. he can handle it really good .. he took a fall one time .. but was ok.. i let him outrun mine and he laughs.
Sure hope he wear's FULL gear and is closely supervised!
Unfortunately there have been hundreds, if not thousands of very young kid hurt, some killed over the years which have led to the negativity of our sport.
Keep an eye on the little feller! ;)
Yes he wears full gear .. he wanted a pic on the 4-wheeler b4 he rode it .we always ride with him and keep an eye on him.. he has a spiderman helment .. lol
He better wear all the appropriate gear or his Momma (Levy County Deputy) will haul him in!!!!
Quote from: dirtygrl80 on May 17, 2007, 07:43:35 PM
Yes he wears full gear .. he wanted a pic on the 4-wheeler b4 he rode it .we always ride with him and keep an eye on him.. he has a spiderman helment .. lol
Very good! He'd prolly like this helmet then!
(http://www.motogpforum.com/forum/uploads/av-1.jpg)
That helmet is just bad azz!
Quote from: QT314 on May 18, 2007, 01:59:00 PM
That helmet is just bad azz!
My friend's last name is Webb....I'm gonna send him this pic!! His helmet has web's on it, but not like this one!
yes he would LOVE that helmet ;D
I want a helmet like that too. Yes, those DRR's really move.I take the throttle screw out and ride it myself.I don't know if I'll have anything else to ride.
( Scoter ) is suppose to be buying my quad today.He hasn't shown up yet though.Maybe he changed his mind and I'll get to keep it a while longer.