ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: bigscrub79 on May 16, 2007, 11:38:59 PM

Title: FISHAHALLIC, I AM CALLIN YOU OUT!!!!
Post by: bigscrub79 on May 16, 2007, 11:38:59 PM
YOU SUCK!!!!! Start a thread like that then lock it.  >:(  >:(  You are no fun, lol. ;D
Title: Re: FISHAHALLIC, I AM CALLIN YOU OUT!!!!
Post by: Bigscrb15 on May 17, 2007, 12:18:53 AM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on May 16, 2007, 11:38:59 PM
YOU SUCK!!!!! Start a thread like that then lock it.  >:(  >:(  You are no fun, lol. ;D

i know you wanna get goin on a political debate with fish.... you have been kicking yourself in the butt everyday for not starting up a political conversation when we stopped by his house, lol.
Title: Re: FISHAHALLIC, I AM CALLIN YOU OUT!!!!
Post by: FishaHallic on May 17, 2007, 12:26:09 AM
That was a joke for Swamp Donkey, but you know after I did that I felt a little like the Bounty for some reason  :dunno.gif.  I even almost deleted that post but I said what the heck, then Ida used his majic powers to go in and post on it after I locked it. 

I was enjoying that deputy killed the dog post so much last nite I could have stayed up all night watching it.  So then I posted the Religious post and had swamp donkey ask about Ms. Hillary so I figured I would go along.

Boy, I have alot of fun on this site. :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: FISHAHALLIC, I AM CALLIN YOU OUT!!!!
Post by: FishaHallic on May 17, 2007, 12:29:37 AM
Hey you kids, out of my thread.
Title: Re: FISHAHALLIC, I AM CALLIN YOU OUT!!!!
Post by: Bigscrb15 on May 17, 2007, 12:53:11 AM
Rebel and JohnF, did yall forget to take your midol?
Title: Re: FISHAHALLIC, I AM CALLIN YOU OUT!!!!
Post by: FishaHallic on May 17, 2007, 01:04:04 AM
I finally get a post about me (my favorite subject  :R) and I get 2 kids arguing about cars they don't even have, I don't get it  :'(.
Title: Re: FISHAHALLIC, I AM CALLIN YOU OUT!!!!
Post by: JackL on May 17, 2007, 01:12:58 AM
Quote from: Rebel on May 17, 2007, 12:31:13 AM
Quote from: JohnF on May 17, 2007, 12:28:20 AM
no more posting on atvflorida in this thread? time to move on to tamparacing to talk about racing cars where you dont have a car either? go to www.fatfuksanonymous.com   maybe you will fit in there or maybe www.extremlyskilled15yearoldmechanics.com

LMAO I have to make another post.  That was one of the worst, if not the worst, insult/comebacks ive ever read.  Then again, it's coming from you..... and on that level thats a very good insult/comback. :R

Oh please don't. I'm starting to like people I should hate, and that just don't seem right. Just buy any freaking car already!!! I'm starting to think we should take up a collection and buy you an 84 mustang with a four banger so you can hack off the exhaust and be cool for your friends.  8)
Title: Re: FISHAHALLIC, I AM CALLIN YOU OUT!!!!
Post by: Ida_Mann on May 17, 2007, 01:19:30 AM
would the two adolescents quit,,,,I have a paper due by midnight.

Id@
Title: Re: FISHAHALLIC, I AM CALLIN YOU OUT!!!!
Post by: FishaHallic on May 17, 2007, 01:21:13 AM
Your moms are calling...........time for bed.
Title: Re: FISHAHALLIC, I AM CALLIN YOU OUT!!!!
Post by: Ida_Mann on May 17, 2007, 01:21:41 AM
Quote from: FishaHallic on May 17, 2007, 01:21:13 AM
Your moms are calling...........time for bed.

no kidding


Id@
Title: Re: FISHAHALLIC, I AM CALLIN YOU OUT!!!!
Post by: bigscrub79 on May 17, 2007, 01:24:02 AM
WOW, I posted this to rag on Mr. aHallic a little bit. Then the youngins come on in and go retarded. (Nevermind, thanks Id@)
Quote from: FishaHallic on May 17, 2007, 12:26:09 AM
That was a joke for Swamp Donkey, but you know after I did that I felt a little like the Bounty for some reason  :dunno.gif.  I even almost deleted that post but I said what the heck, then Ida used his majic powers to go in and post on it after I locked it. 

I was enjoying that deputy killed the dog post so much last nite I could have stayed up all night watching it.  So then I posted the Religious post and had swamp donkey ask about Ms. Hillary so I figured I would go along.

Boy, I have alot of fun on this site. :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
I figured it was something like that.
Title: Re: FISHAHALLIC, I AM CALLIN YOU OUT!!!!
Post by: Young Gun on May 17, 2007, 01:36:42 AM
Do I ever pick a fight?  No, he has to say a stupid comment.  I wasnt even involved in this thread and he said something about me.  All you oldies need to go to bed ;) Im done with this thread unless its about Fishahallic
Title: Re: FISHAHALLIC, I AM CALLIN YOU OUT!!!!
Post by: Ida_Mann on May 17, 2007, 02:11:33 AM
Quote from: Rebel on May 17, 2007, 01:36:42 AM
Do I ever pick a fight?  No, he has to say a stupid comment.  I wasnt even involved in this thread and he said something about me.  All you oldies need to go to bed ;) Im done with this thread unless its about Fishahallic

you said you were done before, why do I not believe you.

Id@
Title: Re: FISHAHALLIC, I AM CALLIN YOU OUT!!!!
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 17, 2007, 02:17:25 AM
Quote from: FishaHallic on May 17, 2007, 12:26:09 AM
That was a joke for Swamp Donkey, but you know after I did that I felt a little like the Bounty for some reason  :dunno.gif.  I even almost deleted that post but I said what the heck, then Ida used his majic powers to go in and post on it after I locked it. 

I was enjoying that deputy killed the dog post so much last nite I could have stayed up all night watching it.  So then I posted the Religious post and had swamp donkey ask about Ms. Hillary so I figured I would go along.

Boy, I have alot of fun on this site. :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

Havent you moved YET?? LOL