ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: FishaHallic on May 15, 2007, 10:56:27 PM

Title: Religious Post
Post by: FishaHallic on May 15, 2007, 10:56:27 PM
You know we have not had a good religious post in a while, do you think I should start one?   :dunno.gif
Title: Re: Religious Post
Post by: Bigscrb15 on May 15, 2007, 10:57:54 PM
i dont think it would work, everyone agrees with you and I dont think there would be a debate. lol..... ;D
Title: Re: Religious Post
Post by: FishaHallic on May 15, 2007, 10:59:09 PM
No debate, that's no fun  ;D.
Title: Re: Religious Post
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on May 15, 2007, 10:59:35 PM
Here we go! :box.gif
Title: Re: Religious Post
Post by: trx#9 on May 15, 2007, 11:03:55 PM
Just say no!
Title: Re: Religious Post
Post by: Bigscrb15 on May 15, 2007, 11:05:15 PM
Fish, just please tell me you won't vote for Hillary
Title: Re: Religious Post
Post by: FishaHallic on May 15, 2007, 11:06:36 PM
Ok I won't vote for Hillary, but I'll have to explain why on a different thread  ;D.
Title: Re: Religious Post
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 15, 2007, 11:19:40 PM
I am too tired..can we do this tomorrow? 



  p.s. I cant post on the Hillary thread eather...way too many reasons.



   But... I LOVE HILLARY TREE MUSIC.

           translation...I LOVE COUNTY MUSIC ;)
Title: Re: Religious Post
Post by: FishaHallic on May 15, 2007, 11:21:30 PM
Tomorrow it is then, I'm tired to, nite-nite everyone.
Title: Re: Religious Post
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on May 15, 2007, 11:22:06 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 15, 2007, 11:19:40 PM
I am too tired..can we do this tomorrow? 



  p.s. I cant post on the Hillary thread eather...way too many reasons.



   But... I LOVE HILLARY TREE MUSIC.

           translation...I LOVE COUNTY MUSIC ;)

Can't Understand Normal Thinking.......lmao
Title: Re: Religious Post
Post by: Bigscrb15 on May 15, 2007, 11:26:17 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 15, 2007, 11:22:06 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 15, 2007, 11:19:40 PM
I am too tired..can we do this tomorrow? 



  p.s. I cant post on the Hillary thread eather...way too many reasons.



   But... I LOVE HILLARY TREE MUSIC.

           translation...I LOVE COUNTY MUSIC ;)

Can't Understand Normal Thinking.......lmao

LOL those are both funny.
Title: Re: Religious Post
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 15, 2007, 11:31:40 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 15, 2007, 11:22:06 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 15, 2007, 11:19:40 PM
I am too tired..can we do this tomorrow? 



  p.s. I cant post on the Hillary thread eather...way too many reasons.



   But... I LOVE HILLARY TREE MUSIC.

           translation...I LOVE COUNTY MUSIC ;)

Can't Understand Normal Thinking.......lmao
;) u got it BABY :Plol