Im looking for some new places to ride. I like hills and verticals are always fun. If you know of any areas to ride let me know. Thanks in advance
no one knows where there are hills at?
Ocala has some pits near Big Scrub that have small hills/jumps. There is also a huge sinkhole with hills for climbing just past Scrub off a main trail on the right side to. Croom has a few good hills from old mining pits. Nothing I have found yet in Florida is that great as far as a great selection of hills but there is plenty of places I have not been to yet either. Look under the photo section @ http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=readersrides;action=display;num=1101780334;start=0
i have bin looking for 3 years still looking
;D YEP...
we have some awesome hills out at my house....its all woods and cliffs, there are a couple pics on the photo forum http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=readersrides;action=display;num=1101780334;start=0 as soon as I get my digital working again...I will go out and take some pics but I got a little to much sand in it that day..lol
Snad Mountain Speedway has some pretty big and steep hills, check out sandmountainspeedway.com it is in ft meade
Quote we have some awesome hills out at my house....its all woods and cliffs, there are a couple pics on the photo forum http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=readersrides;action=display;num=1101780334;start=0 as soon as I get my digital working again...I will go out and take some pics but I got a little to much sand in it that day..lol
Ya we ride the hernando hills and were there that day. Is this Dora? Hows the phone? lol, This is Ryan i ride the Red and white 400ex i was up there that weekend camping. I still love riding Citrus but were looking for some place other that croom with trails for the kids and hills for us big boys.
nope this is the little sister....Tammi...haha we found the phone and my keys...the phone was in bad shape but we found it on one of the trails...
Hi MoToXgUrL07,
Did you ever get my message on riding ::)
....?....no.... :)
ok, well I will e-mail you then :)
I got it...lol...it took me a lil bit to figure out how to work the message thing lol...
so what do ya say MoToXgUrL07 ::)
Sniff....Sniff...Sniff Do i smell a group ride? ;D
lol..yup dj_pizzim I have been trying to get someone who knows the area up there to go riding ::)
hell i dont even know what hills look like. aint that them things they call ceptic tanks? ;D
haha....I think it sounds good it will have to be in a couple weeks though...I leave for vegas tom night so I will let every one know though.....when I get back
OK MoToXgUrL07 your're awesome..thanks ;D
i thik we should get a group ride together for the end of january sometime. ive been riding there since i was like 3 and know it alot, but since they have closed it off in the mid 90's its grown up. maybe ill get a bunch of friends and make a post on here and we will go up there. we can get the couch and some other people i know to go, i bet we could get 40 people together. we used to park off kathy lane, and more north by the texaco. theres lots of places to park just gotta watch out.
PLEASE DONT GIVE DIRECTIONS TO THIS ILLEGAL RIDING AREA.SOME OF US HAVE BEEN RIDING THERE FOR OVER 20YRS.AND WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY...PLEASE PM YOUR FRIENDS WITH DIRECTIONS.DONT POST THEM.THE POLICE HAVE BEEN WRITING TICKETS EVERY WEEKEND FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS.ITS BEST IF YOU PARK ON SOMEONES PROPERTY....HAVE FUN IVE CLEARED MOST OF THE TRAILS SINCE THE HURRICANES.WATCH FOR POE-POE............
well we had a little ride today nothing big....but a lot of cops.... people have been complaining about atv's rideing in their yards....and raceing on walking pavement and stuff....No one thats been rideing with us but we had a cop stop at our house....he was fine with all the bikes there but who knows, I will keep you informed...
Ya that was fun. We went to Tennessee Valley and it seames like no one had been there for a while, Still alot of standing water. Some people just can't handle being respectful of other people and might just ruin it for everyone
wait...what bike where u on? <dj_pizzim>....lol
Hey Coby ... Like TRX450 Says ... don't post directions
"pm" people when the "ride" will Hopefully happen in Jan.
Red and white 400ex we got back to your place just before the cop stoped to say hi.
QuoteIm looking for some new places to ride. I like hills and verticals are always fun. If you know of any areas to ride let me know. Thanks in advance
I Know some.....
Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, Colorado, New Mexico. Idaho, California, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Canada, Alaska, Mexico, etc...
Everywhere but here! ;D
There are hills in Florida you just gota know where they are ... your talking about states with mountains
I hear there's some great hills inside the borders of the Ocala Bombing Range..oh wait those are holes ::) sorry...lol