After nine years in Florida we have decided to return to Texas, home prices, taxes, insurance and a big lack of riding areas helped to make the final decision. We are looking at property around the Sam Houston National Forest. If any of you get over that way and want to ride holler and we will go.
Only thing I hope to accomplish before I go is to meet and ride with JackL
Good Luck !!! I like Jackl posts . Good pix , have fun riding at Max.
Don't let the door hit you in the Azz ;) ;)
Once I retire from the military next year I may move too.
cya and remember to check in occasionally
There goes another one....
Well the last person leaving Florida, please remember to take the flag....
Seriously though, good luck to you and your family. It was nice talking to you, it's just a shame this state if running everybody out. I was just talking to my husband last night. We need to re-do our main bathroom, and for years I want to go all out, you know make it really nice. I told him last night, with the way things are down here anymore, lets just do what we have to do, cause I don't see me staying here for much longer. Nothing right away, but for sure before my son hits middle school....
Good Luck, check in and let us all know how it all is going.
I was born and raised here and I to have pondered the notion of leaving maybe the carolinas or tennesee,or kentucky gotta stay in the south its in my blood lol.
Quote from: eldiablo64 on May 15, 2007, 03:14:47 PM
I was born and raised here and I to have pondered the notion of leaving maybe the carolinas or tennesee,or kentucky gotta stay in the south its in my blood lol.
alabama is really nice. i wanna move there when i get outta the house. cheap houses lots of land. hey the school system might suck but you could always do private school
have fun
Quote from: papahouse on May 15, 2007, 12:27:48 AM
After nine years in Florida we have decided to return to Texas, home prices, taxes, insurance and a big lack of riding areas helped to make the final decision. We are looking at property around the Sam Houston National Forest. If any of you get over that way and want to ride holler and we will go.
Only thing I hope to accomplish before I go is to meet and ride with JackL
I don't blame you, this state has gone to the dogs for sure. It seems it is populated with 80% crazys, morons and lusers. It is no wonder 1 out of 30 people that were born here are long gone. The smart ones left long ago.
We will ride soon my friend, tis the season to be jolly. It is raining!!!!