I am stationed in ST.Marys Ga and have been to scrub once, and rodmans damn and love it but am looking for some more cool places to ride closer to the Ga border, farther north of ocala. can any one out there sugest any place???????? oh yea I am on a sport quad and love hitting some big jumps if there are any!!
possibly osceola, nothing like big scrub though i dont think
tallahassee...
http://www.tallahasseetrailriders.org/fs_where_ride.html
Thanks man Tallahassee looks like a sweet place but If I am going to drive that far to ride I might as well go to scrub or rodmans damn! some day I might get over there though!! does any one else know of any places closer to jacksonville Fl?????
You can go to gilligans out there near you but that gets a little boring after awhile, I'm trying to get information about hillard. I work part time over at the advance auto in Yulee so anytime some one comes in asking for atv parts I've been asking where they ride, I'll let you know when I find more places in the area
;D
im looking for a place to ride sunday the 23rd near ST.Marys Ga, kingsland ga, or jax any help would be great but please mention city and zip or somthing to map it. thanks
Thats a cool track! ;D
http://www.durhamtown.com/