I'll go first here's my hucklebee..
(http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/516039/fullsize/toni.jpg)
:-* My main man for 35 years.........(click to enlarge)
My hubby with our oldest daughter Ashlee.
(http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n80/jcarnahan/Kaw1.jpg)
My Foxy lady ;)
Mine
(http://www.members.aol.com/HONDATRX450RACER/custommagnanewbars.jpg)
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on May 14, 2007, 02:09:53 PM
Mine
(http://www.members.aol.com/HONDATRX450RACER/custommagnanewbars.jpg)
looks like you took the cheap way out.
I have a wife too.
(http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/KAW3604X4/102_7321.jpg)
My wife, her cousin and my daughter!
My girl for the last 3 years
Hubby and i riding been married a year and are very happy, we love to do the same things.
here is a better pic my fav one. ;)
she leaves to go to cali in 3 weeks for 20 days, whoever wants to party or go ridin hit me up
This is me with my girl...
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g197/americanrobster/FUNTIMES50.jpg)
My Beautiful Wife Sherry
this one's been my constant companion since my divorce. ???
Quote from: buzzardman on May 15, 2007, 02:20:33 AM
this one's been my constant companion since my divorce. ???
:R :R
Quote from: shirah86 on May 14, 2007, 03:39:03 PM
My girl for the last 3 years
high five!!!!lol
btw buzzardman...thats hilarious
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 15, 2007, 01:44:29 AM
My Beautiful Wife Sherry
I still don't see how an old gimp like you pulled that off. I think you told her you were a millionaire or something.
Quote from: buzzardman on May 15, 2007, 02:20:33 AM
this one's been my constant companion since my divorce. ???
:Clap.gif
My wife and her little dog
Quote from: buzzardman on May 15, 2007, 02:20:33 AM
this one's been my constant companion since my divorce. ???
funny, I expected Mudfreak to post this first,,,,,dang ya BEAT me to it.
Id@
Quote from: buzzardman on May 15, 2007, 02:20:33 AM
this one's been my constant companion since my divorce. ???
ha ha...that's been my constant companion since i got married and had kids...
Quote from: backinsaddle on May 15, 2007, 02:44:57 PM
Quote from: buzzardman on May 15, 2007, 02:20:33 AM
this one's been my constant companion since my divorce. ???
ha ha...that's been my constant companion since i got married and had kids...
me to since I aquired a girlfreind.......mean ass...
Quote from: sykolincoln on May 15, 2007, 03:06:52 PM
Quote from: backinsaddle on May 15, 2007, 02:44:57 PM
Quote from: buzzardman on May 15, 2007, 02:20:33 AM
this one's been my constant companion since my divorce. ???
ha ha...that's been my constant companion since i got married and had kids...
me to since I aquired a girlfreind.......mean ass...
me too and i'm single. the grass isn't necessarily greener on the other side of the fence. guys does your hand ever fall asleep on you? i'm feeling rejected by myself too and it's starting to affect my self esteem.
Quote from: backinsaddle on May 15, 2007, 02:44:57 PM
Quote from: buzzardman on May 15, 2007, 02:20:33 AM
this one's been my constant companion since my divorce. ???
ha ha...that's been my constant companion since i got married and had kids...
I love people that can tell the truth. lol
ummm, if you love me, we have a problem houston ??? ;D
Quote from: QT314 on May 15, 2007, 03:26:57 PM
Quote from: sykolincoln on May 15, 2007, 03:06:52 PM
Quote from: backinsaddle on May 15, 2007, 02:44:57 PM
Quote from: buzzardman on May 15, 2007, 02:20:33 AM
this one's been my constant companion since my divorce. ???
ha ha...that's been my constant companion since i got married and had kids...
me to since I aquired a girlfreind.......mean ass...
me too and i'm single. the grass isn't necessarily greener on the other side of the fence. guys does your hand ever fall asleep on you? i'm feeling rejected by myself too and it's starting to affect my self esteem.
but that is your fault...... if you made a post asking for a guy to come over, take you out to dinner and help you with that situation, you would have hundreds of offers. if a guy makes that post we will be called perverts, sick men, threatened to be arrested, and get 2 offers from some big ole ugly fat girls.
Scrub if I made that post I would get men that are unqualified to help me w/ my problem. They would only be certified to help their problem. This would not help my situation.
Quote from: QT314 on May 15, 2007, 03:42:08 PM
Scrub if I made that post I would get men that are unqualified to help me w/ my problem. They would only be certified to help their problem. This would not help my situation.
I am sure you could get JACK 0ff.
Now thats some funny shiz.
But would QT need to be there to be a "Jack off" companion?!
Hey QT have you been skiing lately the water has been pretty good :)
boy, this thread has really gone downhill.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 15, 2007, 11:59:30 PM
boy, this thread has really gone downhill.
Id@
ya think???
Buzzardman, you should switch hands then it would be like gettin some strange ! LMAO
are you kidding? I've got it down to a science, I can switch hands and gain two beats. 8)
All hail to the oldest proffesion. :P
lmao
Me and mine. ;D
who is that lady sitting next to you with you and yours? ;D
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 15, 2007, 03:39:12 PM
Quote from: QT314 on May 15, 2007, 03:26:57 PM
Quote from: sykolincoln on May 15, 2007, 03:06:52 PM
Quote from: backinsaddle on May 15, 2007, 02:44:57 PM
Quote from: buzzardman on May 15, 2007, 02:20:33 AM
this one's been my constant companion since my divorce. ???
ha ha...that's been my constant companion since i got married and had kids...
me to since I aquired a girlfreind.......mean ass...
me too and i'm single. the grass isn't necessarily greener on the other side of the fence. guys does your hand ever fall asleep on you? i'm feeling rejected by myself too and it's starting to affect my self esteem.
but that is your fault...... if you made a post asking for a guy to come over, take you out to dinner and help you with that situation, you would have hundreds of offers. if a guy makes that post we will be called perverts, sick men, threatened to be arrested, and get 2 offers from some big ole ugly fat girls.
I'd rather catch up on my sleep...Does that qualify me as a old fart?
Quote from: buzzardman on May 15, 2007, 02:20:33 AM
this one's been my constant companion since my divorce. ???
Can I interest you in a pair of sandpaper mittons????