My buddy tells me the place was packed today, and it RAINED!!
Not one of you guys are a member here??? Post something up. I'm having withdraws.
Tat4U, whats up with your pictures??
Yeah, I wouldn't want to admit I was there over the weekend either. At least no one got hurt or arrested.
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/macs51507/macstrash.jpg)
DID SOMETHING HAPPEN OUT AT MACS THIS WEEKEND?
i rode sw 26st and 157 ave and guys held out and ride there is mud every where awesome time out there
Quote from: hondarider450r on May 16, 2007, 08:56:49 AM
DID SOMETHING HAPPEN OUT AT MACS THIS WEEKEND?
Some great riding from what I hear. I was just mad to get to my favorite spot out there yesterday and find a giant piles of trash in what was a pristine environment before I started posting about it.
For the amount of people out there, it wasn't actually that bad I suppose. I would say it was one group that used it as a trash can at most.
It was AWESOME yesterday. It took a bunch of rain in the morning, and it was so slick you could go hog wild. I made a cool video and got some great pictures other than my buddy cleaning up our spot I'll post when I get time.
packet at fish camp, haha sunday was dead i think there was total 5 people riding around
Quote from: EigerGuy on May 17, 2007, 01:26:44 AM
packet at fish camp, haha sunday was dead i think there was total 5 people riding around
Did you go on the East side? My buddy was there down the boat ramp and said it was packed.
maybe i wasnt in he correct spot as soon as u turn off krome into the lot over the hill was where i parked
Quote from: EigerGuy on May 18, 2007, 12:07:11 PM
maybe i wasnt in he correct spot as soon as u turn off krome into the lot over the hill was where i parked
Yeah, that is pretty much it. We go south down the boat ramp in to the swamp from there.
I think I'll be out there in a few hours, and probably tomorrow. Hope to see some of you guys around.