Here are some pics from the race at moroso today....I got 5th out of 16 in the first Moto.....And I got 4th out of 16 in the second moto... And I got 5th out of 16 overall.
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/MOROSO1.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/MOROSO2.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/MOROSO3.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/MOROSO.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/MOROSO4.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/MOROSO5.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/MorosoPASS.jpg)
Toppppppp
cool pics is that track fun? how wide is it?
Quote from: WOODY_450r on May 14, 2007, 08:52:44 PM
cool pics is that track fun? how wide is it?
ya its pretty fun.....Its you could prlly have 3 or 4 quads next to echother on it
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/IMGA0679.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/IMGA0680.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/IMGA0684.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/IMGA0685.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/IMGA0687.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/IMGA0694.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/IMGA0695.jpg)
i went there before and you can get 2 quads wide mabye 4 in corners and mabye like 2 or 3 other spots on the track you could have 3 quads wide
so its deffintaly not a one lane track?
ya .....its not a 1 lane track
its not a 1 lane track but if your not followin the lane most quads follow your almost beatin yourself....its tight..but not bad...i dont see how they are gonna hold a race there for ssqsa...its gonnna be close and you better hope for a good holeshot cause i think it will be hard to pass
its not that bad, theres a few spots where you can make a pass on the quads.
Cool pics, getting good air.
What class were you racing?
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 15, 2007, 01:02:26 PM
Cool pics, getting good air.
What class were you racing?
thanks......Its only my second race so I went in 85 beginner
Quote from: Eric5555 on May 15, 2007, 05:47:28 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 15, 2007, 01:02:26 PM
Cool pics, getting good air.
What class were you racing?
thanks......Its only my second race so I went in 85 beginner
Thats cool, You have to start somewhere. Have you ridden at seminole yet?
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 15, 2007, 06:07:47 PM
Quote from: Eric5555 on May 15, 2007, 05:47:28 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 15, 2007, 01:02:26 PM
Cool pics, getting good air.
What class were you racing?
thanks......Its only my second race so I went in 85 beginner
Thats cool, You have to start somewhere. Have you ridden at seminole yet?
No .. But I want to ride there soon...a lot of my friends say its really good
NICE PICS MAN LOOKS FUN 8)