What are some of the motels around Thunderbowl Speedway?
There isnt any right close to there.
Do a search for motels in Ocala Fl, get their numbers and call to find out how far they are away.
thats what we do for our drag races in other states.
hmmm..... im not sure that I saw a hotel there, but im sure Brady will chime in and tell ya whats there.
If it were me and you are coming from the north, I would call arond Gainesville area it would be about 20- 30 mins back toward home. I know there is a couple on the archer road exit but cant remember the names of them.
The next 3 Ocala exits(Hwy's 27, 40, 200) south of the exit for Thunderbowl have lots of motels and restaurants, etc.
PM me if you want more info.
I think that we are staying on exit 350 Saturday night to Sunday morning. Can't remember the motel, was late last night when we found one close to the track.
Quote from: fastrnrik on May 14, 2007, 06:39:59 AM
The next 3 Ocala exits(Hwy's 27, 40, 200) south of the exit for Thunderbowl have lots of motels and restaurants, etc.
PM me if you want more info.
Isn't that exit south of TB in the ghettoe? You know, the one where Denny's is at??
Quote from: HillKiller on May 14, 2007, 09:43:16 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on May 14, 2007, 06:39:59 AM
The next 3 Ocala exits(Hwy's 27, 40, 200) south of the exit for Thunderbowl have lots of motels and restaurants, etc.
PM me if you want more info.
Isn't that exit south of TB in the ghettoe? You know, the one where Denny's is at??
Some of it is ghetto. Denny's usually is not, but the Waffle House on the same exit is. The Red Roof Inn at that exit is nice. That's why I said to PM me. I can steer you away from the crappy places.