Are there any other races in July besides the ones in Ocala at Thunderbowl Speedway?
None that I know of. Alot of racing orgs cut back in the summer.
Quote from: HillKiller on May 13, 2007, 07:52:08 PM
None that I know of. Alot of racing orgs cut back in the summer.
I think he was talking about our races in July.
No, were off the month of July.
That's cool, I'm going to stop and watch the race on the 30th of June at Thunderbowl on my way to Tampa for vacation that week. I was hoping to meet a few people from this racing forum, maybe I'll meet a few of you.
You are always welcome to come ride with us at our Jasper and Valdosta, Ga races since those would be closer to Alabama. :)
As soon as I get my 700 ready I plan on hitting all the tracks atleast once.
Holler at me when you're ready to run, Bamaquad. We'll be Alabama's delegation to the SFTL.