I can't believe my eyes. The news was correct, I hope everyone is seeing the same thing as me.
They also said the next three days would be wet. I hope they are right for once!
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/ops/doppler.jpg)
Edit: I guess it's not everyone, but every drop counts at this point.
we'll see, lots of noise in the sky, but no rain yet by me
Quote from: backinsaddle on May 13, 2007, 09:48:37 PM
we'll see, lots of noise in the sky, but no rain yet by me
It is minutes away, people on the north end are already calling to tell me!!
You can see at least the lake and the Holeylands are getting some.
that radar image is a lie as there is no rain just thunder in East Boca
It has been threatening to rain all day, it started to spit about an hour ago but then stopped. We NEED the rain.
Its rain all right ! Yeeeehhhaaaaawwwwww!
Just also wish it would rain a little farther north, like Osceola County.... ::)
Need to refill my pond.... :'(
I wish you guys on the FL/GA border 20" tomorrow. You guys can have all ours, even if we down here need to go to phase 4 for a few weeks. Looks like everyone got a tease today though.
It sure would be nice to see an early tropical storm or two moving 1 mph up the keys and through the state, like the nasty one 'King' I believe in the 50's by weeks end.
Finally raining in Tampa today, it just started. I hope it's a soaker.
I know it poured in Vero yesterday afternoon and rained most of the night down here hope holeylands got some
Ii rained quite a bit in over here on the west coast yesterday. Alot of noise in the sky too. We need the rain bad, we had alot of lighting sunday and there was 4 small brush fires within a 10 mile radius of my house, the biggest one was 15 acres, but still, they could of got bigger.
looking nasty out there now...rain hasn't started yet though
its been raining a lot now
raining right now
Macks fish camp took 3" this morning, it was AWESOME. I have some excellent pictures and video footage from another great ride. Slick, fresh mud is the GREATEST thing in the world.
BTW: It is raining right now. :)
I see a Holeylands cool people group ride real soon folks, shine up them helmets, you WILL need em.
Quote from: JackL on May 16, 2007, 04:48:50 AM
Macks fish camp took 3" this morning, it was AWESOME. I have some excellent pictures and video footage from another great ride. Slick, fresh mud is the GREATEST thing in the world.
BTW: It is raining right now. :)
I see a Holeylands cool people group ride real soon folks, shine up them helmets, you WILL need em.
Helmet ?? what's a Helmet in the mud??? then the inside might get dirty bad enough i spend so many hours washing my bike now i have to do a helmet too.
Quote from: mud.junkie on May 16, 2007, 07:53:19 PM
Quote from: JackL on May 16, 2007, 04:48:50 AM
Macks fish camp took 3" this morning, it was AWESOME. I have some excellent pictures and video footage from another great ride. Slick, fresh mud is the GREATEST thing in the world.
BTW: It is raining right now. :)
I see a Holeylands cool people group ride real soon folks, shine up them helmets, you WILL need em.
Helmet ?? what's a Helmet in the mud??? then the inside might get dirty bad enough i spend so many hours washing my bike now i have to do a helmet too.
LMAO, when you see my video from yesterday, you will understand. :) I never needed it, but was glad I had it on. I had a few close calls...
Jacksonville got some good rain yesterday evening. Hopefully surrounding areas with the fired did as well.
Quote from: BIGREDTIDE on May 18, 2007, 01:59:10 PM
Jacksonville got some good rain yesterday evening. Hopefully surrounding areas with the fired did as well.
Good to hear, and I always like a three wheeler man. Wish I had a Big Red!
We could sure use some more rain, bring it on.