went ridding around with a few buds today to check out this track being built in Nashville GA, (about 30 miles from the Valdosta GA track) its still beign built but appears to be a nice track when done, alittle bigger in size than thunderbowl with very slight banking, but im sure they have a bit more to work on it yet, will find out more info as soon as possible, I thought about unloading the trike when there and testing it out, but....that would be tresspassing and a host of other problems if I gout cought im sure, plus it was soggy after a nights rain.
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/MVC-032S-1.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/MVC-033S.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/MVC-034S.jpg)
Cool! thanks for the heads up!
Any idea what they plan on racing there? Is it meant to be a Kart track?
I KNOW NUZIN! lol, really dont know squat right now, its not big enough to run cars so I suspect Karts, but I will find out more this next week
They've been talking about a new track being built up around there somewhere on the karting forums. My super keen powers of deduction say this is probably it.
let me know when its done alan... so we can go test it out and see whats up!! 8)
Chris I sent you an email concerning this track and another track, check it out.
any word??? im currios as to wassup?!
BUMP cuz I want to know ;D
Quote from: sykolincoln on May 23, 2007, 01:57:10 PM
BUMP cuz I want to know ;D
as soon as we know... youll know.... LOL.... :-*
aww man.... dont give me a kiss... thats nasty, im not TIM :o