ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: jayman on May 13, 2007, 08:16:55 AM

Title: Broad River and Durhamtown
Post by: jayman on May 13, 2007, 08:16:55 AM
A small group of us are going to Broad River and then to Durhamtown for the week of July 4th.
Title: Re: Broad River and Durhamtown
Post by: GSXR1000 on May 13, 2007, 06:26:05 PM
Who's all in the group?






Never mind I am already going on this trip. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Broad River and Durhamtown
Post by: jayman on May 13, 2007, 06:43:56 PM
Your a funny guy   :-\    ;)
Title: Re: Broad River and Durhamtown
Post by: Bigscrb15 on May 13, 2007, 07:52:44 PM
dang, would love to make it, but not sure I can afford an entire week right now. may try to make just durhamtown though for a few days. ill let ya know closer.
Title: Re: Broad River and Durhamtown
Post by: GSXR1000 on May 14, 2007, 07:57:16 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 13, 2007, 07:52:44 PM
dang, would love to make it, but not sure I can afford an entire week right now. may try to make just durhamtown though for a few days. ill let ya know closer.


We will be at Broad River from the 6/30 till 7/4 than Durhamtown from
7/4 till 7/7.Hope you can make it.Also Tami said Hi..
Title: Re: Broad River and Durhamtown
Post by: jayman on June 17, 2007, 08:05:19 PM
Just under 2 weeks left  ;D     :)
Title: Re: Broad River and Durhamtown
Post by: Bigscrb15 on June 17, 2007, 09:13:20 PM
have fun!!!!
Title: Re: Broad River and Durhamtown
Post by: jayman on June 17, 2007, 09:14:53 PM
Thanks
Title: Re: Broad River and Durhamtown
Post by: jayman on June 23, 2007, 03:33:23 PM
I can not wait until FRIDAY!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Broad River and Durhamtown
Post by: jayman on June 29, 2007, 08:33:27 AM
We leave this afternoon  :D    ;D    :)     :P  :oo   :W   :w   :Clap.gif   :Hug.gif 



I do not know if you can tell if I am excited or not!!!!!