Looking for some lowered truck websites. Trying to get some ideas. Forums or infromative sites etc.
Thanks in advance
www.streetsource.com
www.bumpstop.com
www.truckin.com
streat source has the most info
trucks are to be lifted. cars are to be lowered. dont screw up a truck like that.
Quote from: Fox17 on May 13, 2007, 12:48:58 AM
trucks are to be lifted. cars are to be lowered. dont screw up a truck like that.
ehhh not true whyy would u want to lift a 2wd drive truck ????
what type of truck do you have ?
would u want to lower it or put it on air bags
Quote from: rubicon500kid on May 13, 2007, 01:00:36 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on May 13, 2007, 12:48:58 AM
trucks are to be lifted. cars are to be lowered. dont screw up a truck like that.
ehhh not true whyy would u want to lift a 2wd drive truck ????
what type of truck do you have ?
would u want to lower it or put it on air bags
thinking about taking payments over on my dads 04 2500Hd 2wd and throwing some bags on it and a few other things.
as for the lifting trucks thing. I was thinking about doing that on a new 4x4 I was going to buy but then as I was thinking. I never will take it mudding. I have no need for 4x4 as I have 4x4 quads.
Quote from: Fox17 on May 13, 2007, 12:48:58 AM
trucks are to be lifted. cars are to be lowered. dont screw up a truck like that.
:Clap.gif
You took the words right out of mouth. That should be considered truck abuse.....
www.acrophobia.net
This site has a few local chapters and has a ton of links to other sites
my truck when I get done with it, it will have rear bags and still plan on towing with it
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/SGC_Shop_Truck.jpg)