anyone down?
I'm gonna be working on saving money to do it after the summer session is over with.
Id@
sounds good to me. i will try. long notice is good. gives time to save up money.
I figure $100 out of each paycheck won't hurt a whole lot, and I get paid every two weeks,,,,,should give me $600 by the time it rolls around,,,,,,should get me enough for gas and food and riding money.
Id@
Now this is a ride I would love to be part of. Count me in so far. ;)
our crew at 3wheelerworld have a ride planed for the 18&19th that month hope to see some of you cats up there!
Sounds like a fun trip. Why not a little later when it's cooled down some?
Quote from: digginfool on May 13, 2007, 10:23:14 PM
Sounds like a fun trip. Why not a little later when it's cooled down some?
cause,,,,,,I wanna ride I wanna ride I wanna ride..........
Id@
Did you say the "D" word? 2nd week might me good for me, if I haven't burned all my vacation time by Aug.
Quote from: Honda328i on May 14, 2007, 10:12:37 PM
Did you say the "D" word? 2nd week might me good for me, if I haven't burned all my vacation time by Aug.
nope, I said the "C" word,,,,,carpool ;-)
I can get your 400 in the back of my truck, with possibly three other's on a trailer behind it.
let's go cheap guys!
Id@
socked my first bit of cash away today.
Id@
Might have a few guys wanting to go if my group are welcome.
Quote from: Paul_S on May 15, 2007, 10:28:10 PM
Might have a few guys wanting to go if my group are welcome.
ewwww, not them guys. ;-)
huh?
the more the merrier.
I might even try to get out on the MX track,,,,,I tried last time, but, well, people who were there know the outcome.
dang that clay was slippery.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 15, 2007, 10:33:27 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 15, 2007, 10:28:10 PM
Might have a few guys wanting to go if my group are welcome.
ewwww, not them guys. ;-)
huh?
the more the merrier.
I might even try to get out on the MX track,,,,,I tried last time, but, well, people who were there know the outcome.
dang that clay was slippery.
Id@
couldn't be as ugly as paul trying to MX track, he was out there for 30minutes and packed up the quads and went home, he was too sore, lol. guess old people just cant do the mx.
maybe we can rename this thread to the annual atvflorida durhamtown group ride. only i know its a lil early than usual, but looks like we might be able to get a bunch to go.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 15, 2007, 11:30:30 PM
couldn't be as ugly as paul trying to MX track, he was out there for 30minutes and packed up the quads and went home, he was too sore, lol. guess old people just cant do the mx.
;D ;D ;D I remember that. Man I was sore. I am ready now to run with you young guys though.
the more the merrier,,,,does anyone know if Bill's place is still being rented out? I thought I heard rumors that it was being sold or somet5hing.
Id@
I was actually thinking of going around that time with the wife & kids for my boys B-day. Will keep posted.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 16, 2007, 10:32:28 AM
the more the merrier,,,,does anyone know if Bill's place is still being rented out? I thought I heard rumors that it was being sold or somet5hing.
Id@
I believe it is still there, but you can't ride in or out of it to the plantation anymore. That entrance to the trail is closed.
Quote from: Honda328i on May 16, 2007, 01:50:15 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 16, 2007, 10:32:28 AM
the more the merrier,,,,does anyone know if Bill's place is still being rented out? I thought I heard rumors that it was being sold or somet5hing.
Id@
I believe it is still there, but you can't ride in or out of it to the plantation anymore. That entrance to the trail is closed.
but I'm special,,,,my momma said so ;-)
Id@
I would definitely like to be apart of this one...missed the last 2
bill place is for rent but you cannot ride down that road anymore because of county rules..
I was told by D-town that i would have to leave my trailer and atv's up at the lodge and drive
up when i wanted to access the trails..
Quote from: Chris505 on June 03, 2007, 09:57:32 AM
bill place is for rent but you cannot ride down that road anymore because of county rules..
I was told by D-town that i would have to leave my trailer and atv's up at the lodge and drive
up when i wanted to access the trails..
that be bullsqueeze, I wonder what the rental rate is like on Bill's place now.
Id@
Honestly, a lot of people at Dtown speak highly of renting the RV's that are parked under a big open-ended pole barn. You can ride right up to them and you have a great covered place just outside your door. Especially if it rains..... Well, we won't go there.... ;)
Quote from: Honda328i on June 03, 2007, 01:14:02 PM
Honestly, a lot of people at Dtown speak highly of renting the RV's that are parked under a big open-ended pole barn. You can ride right up to them and you have a great covered place just outside your door. Especially if it rains..... Well, we won't go there.... ;)
no,,,,we won't
Id@
Your making it sound like you have the same experience as me with rain at least 1 day every time i go. Last time we went we stayed at Kenny's Cabin which has a large "Patio" Covering the area and deck between the 2 trailers.
the first and only time I've been to DP, it was raining on the way up,,,,raining when we got there,,,,raining while we were there, and raining when we left.
the clay was so mucky that one member of your group took one of the small jumps on a trail and one of his fenders broke off because of the weight of the clay on it,,,,,he came back to Bills place looking like Frankenquad.
I'll have to dig up some pics.
Id@
haha, sounds like a blast. What dates are we talking here? I've never been but it seems everyone likes to leave on friday morning and come back sunday night? We gonna split up a cabin or something? Never been so fill me in ;D i'm not gonna be the young gun that no one can keep up with am I? haha just kiddin. ;)
if you keep that 400 stock,,,,I think I'll keep up.
Id@
hey guys me and my father are really interested in this ride weve been ridding for many year and would like to try new trails so we were wondering when this is gonna take place and how reservations are done thank you in advance
JOSE
you can always do a search for the place in google, which will take you to the website and VIOLA,,,,question answered ;-)
Id@