(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/NEWBIKE.jpg)
awsome bike !!!! great power ;D
nice im waiting for the 08s to come out mabey they will be EFI
Quote from: rubicon500kid on May 12, 2007, 10:04:42 PM
nice im waiting for the 08s to come out mabey they will be EFI
Hows your kx125 doing??..and wats ERI??? hhaha
Super nice bike man!
Oh and That's E. lectronic
F. uel
I. Injection
Quote from: buzzardman on May 12, 2007, 11:24:51 PM
Super nice bike man!
Oh and That's E. lectronic
F. uel
I. Injection
o0o alright.....thanks...haha
the 250F's are not goning to come with E.F.I. but some the 450s are rumored 2!!
Topppppp
NIiiic bike, My nieghor has one and I nearly sh!t myself when I ride it, they are so fast its not even funny.
Damn that bike is nice, whats the sticker price on one?
Quote from: Rebel on May 15, 2007, 09:10:52 AM
Damn that bike is nice, whats the sticker price on one?
You dont wanna know, youre looking at an easy 7k-8k
The msrp is 5999......but with taxes prlly like 7000 ......but my dad got a good deal on mine .......he got it for 5800 out the door
nice bike
Nice bike ! did you guy's ever get the yamaha running right.
Quote from: kawGIRL on May 16, 2007, 08:05:36 PM
Nice bike ! did you guy's ever get the yamaha running right.
No...we tried what your husband told us to do ..but it already had the stock main jet in it....so now we dont know wat to do.. :'( :'(so now i think we are just going to tear down the entire top and bottom end and re put it together
Nice freakin' bike. I wanna know when I get to buy a bike newer than 8 yrs old.
Quote from: QT314 on May 16, 2007, 10:19:29 PM
Nice freakin' bike. I wanna know when I get to buy a bike newer than 8 yrs old.
Thanks
Nice kawi.
My nephews just got crf150r and crf250 and I tell you these bikes fly that crf150r flat flys. They just came off 2 kawis a kx80 and kx125s.
Ride safe Im sure it flys.
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on May 17, 2007, 10:37:51 PM
Nice kawi.
My nephews just got crf150r and crf250 and I tell you these bikes fly that crf150r flat flys. They just came off 2 kawis a kx80 and kx125s.
Ride safe Im sure it flys.
Thanks