Here are a few pics of our property up here in TN and our Quads after they were all cleaned up.
3 of our Quads
Playing around on my wifes Outlaw. Man these things are smooth when hitting small bumps, But I still like my LTR better. LOL.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4533944230719497536 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4533944230719497536)
more pics
Mine ;D
Our Daughters
our back yard view
last one for now
got hookups for our toyhauler? may have to move in on your property, lol.
I was thinking the same thing.I'm so tired of Florida!!
Your making me hate florida more than what I already did ;D
I was just thinking of squating rights????
I could build me a nice little shack and you would hardly ever know I was there,,,,except the loud pipe on my dirt bike. ;)
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 13, 2007, 02:04:53 AM
got hookups for our toyhauler? may have to move in on your property, lol.
:)
I can just close my eyes and I am there... Nope, just opened still here in Florida. Honestly though, Florida ain't so bad, it's just south florida that get's on my nerves. Just to be up past Jupiter, and I think I would be happy.
Any work for electricians up there :D looking great. Im glad to see the family is doing well ;)
Dreth, to tell you the truth the housing market around here is booming. My wife works for a local home builder and there is more than enough work here in that and other fields. ;)
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 13, 2007, 02:04:53 AM
got hookups for our toyhauler? may have to move in on your property, lol.
There is always room up here for anyone looking to ride in this area. we have land between the lakes, coal creek which is windrock and other places to ride within a few hours of here. Hey we have room in our house for those up in our area and or we can put the toyhaulers on our property if need be, open welcome to our Bro's and sis's from florida. Just give us a heads up.lol
How far from Roanake Virginia are you? Of course I'll have to ride one of your quads.Mine is being sold, and I don't know when I'll be able to buy another one.But I love the country up there!!
Thanks for updating us ;)