Now that the prarie is officially closed, where is everyone in sw fl planning on riding? I dont know of man places and I just bought a Z400 Limited Edition
you might want to try the miccosukee indian track and riding area. i havent been yet but i hear it realy nice especialy for sport bikes.
My yard, the kids yards and ONF.
QuoteMy yard, the kids yards and ONF.
How many acres do you own?
I got 5 and am board of the that :(
but im gonna start riding at the tram off of 16th :-[
What about here 04250 can you still ride w/o hastle... ???
That picture was taken today by the way... ;)
I used to ride there everday with no hassle.....but I just moved to golden gate estates.
But the trailor park might not like that little 330... 8)
QuoteHow many acres do you own?
I got 5 and am board of the that :(
but im gonna start riding at the tram off of 16th :-[
About 6 total but they are a few blocks between them.......and yes it gets old quick.(at least for the adults)
Local Paper.... :-/
http://www.naplesnews.com/npdn/news/article/0,2071,NPDN_14940_3469603,00.html
Nice picture 1fast250r, where is that? That sand looks like a beach 8).
"Its not compatible" ;D ;D
What endagered species The most I have seen out there are deer, gator, and snakes (witch deserve to go exsticnt)
QuoteNice picture 1fast250r, where is that? That sand looks like a beach 8).
Just think of it as a beach will thousands of broken bottles in it. Just another place thats been around for years but the old fart trailer park close by just calls the police when there is atv activaty. Its close to where 41 and old 41 come togather in north naples.