Finally! As always if ya see a mistake please PM me ASAP. I also added new pics all over he site so check out the different pages... just click to enlarge!
Glad to See the Double Points are keeping the points close ???
Yes me too, been tied for the last two races now. It ought to stay interesting that way.
Will the Ladies ever be added to the points standings? :'(
Quote from: yamamama on May 13, 2007, 03:09:29 AM
Will the Ladies ever be added to the points standings? :'(
Yes, if the league gets one more lady to sign up. Lately there have been 4 racing but so far there is still only two in the league and points won't accrue unless there are three. Anyone know how to get Lisa Cabana to get on board?? I don't know the other riders' name but it would help to get her in too in order to support the class. Points will begin as soon as three are in so as of now the ladies will start with a clean slate at the next points race. ;D
As a matter of fact... I emailed Kurt yesterday to see if he can get ahold of Lisa to see if she wanted to sign up.
If yall know her number, have her give me a ring if she wants to sign up. 813-695-1444
-Chris
Ladies if we want a class we need more of us to sign up. I know that there where 5 of us on the track Sunday and only 2 that were members, how about we get you other three to join so we will have a class and not have to race a different class. As Hillkiller said we need 3 and there are only 2 signed up. I know some of you race w/ us at other tracks, well sign up so we can have a ladies class instead of being put into novice or any other class. Plus think of it this way its 325 for all the races for the year as a member not to mention the banquet ( trophy, dinner, giveaways) compared to 360 for the year and all you get is to race. I will be one to tell you that the banquet was very nice and there were excellent giveaways: helmets, ft tires, gloves, works shock gc, grips, goggles, etc. Also everyone got at least 2 giveaways. Come on ladies lets join up and have a class.
Yea I second that!!!!!!!!!!I would like to see the women support each other across the board. When we are racing Extreme Dirt Series we always try to make sure there is enough women to race to hold the class. That is why I joined both series.
Do you know how to get ahold of any of the others to get them to join?
COME ON LADIES, Trish N-Tense Racing, Jessica I know you are building a new fast bike, Jessica if you dont join Ladies we will have to race with Novice, you know Zach's class. Shannon I know you dont want to race with your Husband. LET"S GO LADIES. If we are going to destroy tires we might as well be racing for points! :D
Well sometimes Doug and Gary dress like girls.... Maybe we can sign them up! ;)
are you sure it wasnt Hillkiller and Quad 32x that said the would race ladies?
I think it was by the way they are a couple of sissies
Quote from: LILZUK on May 13, 2007, 10:20:06 PM
are you sure it wasnt Hillkiller and Quad 32x that said the would race ladies?
No, you misunderstood... they said "We like dressing like the ladies" ;D
I guess I shouldn't jump to conclusion. I thought since they liked dressing like ladies they might want race w/ them too. ;)
Quote from: yamamama on May 13, 2007, 08:13:54 PM
COME ON LADIES, Trish N-Tense Racing, Jessica I know you are building a new fast bike, Jessica if you dont join Ladies we will have to race with Novice, you know Zach's class. Shannon I know you dont want to race with your Husband. LET"S GO LADIES. If we are going to destroy tires we might as well be racing for points! :D
Love the screen name!!!!! It fits you :) Jessica should be up to race with us this weekend at T-bowl so we can talk to her about it then. Her bike will be ready to go by then and we are working on the #3 250r for me right now. There will probably be a few more signing up by the next SFTL race. I think Megan, & Christie are joining?????
We missed you at practice on Sunday. Lisa was there and so was the lady on the green Kawasaki. It was fun until the freaky hailstorm hit, damn it was bad. We'll see you Saturday ;D
Im Megan and yes I have already joined. Dont know what the ??? is for but whatever. I have been racing novice since the start b/c there where no ladies and if we can't get more ladies to sign up guess what ummm NO LADIES CLASS. Come on Ladies we need a class. Hopefully if we have our own class it will encourage other ladies out there wanting to try the sport to get out there. Not all ladies are comfortabe getting out there and racing w/ guys. Not saying its a bad thing but alot of guys arent crazy about women racing in a so called mens sport. So N-Tense talk w/ your ladies and see if they are interested in joining if so have them get ahold of Chris and I look forward to seeing all you ladies at Ocala and us having a LADIES class.
I agree with megan, we need one more to make a class. I wont be at Ocala next race since I have plans to be in Utah that weekend. However Dave will be, Im going to give hims some SFTL shirts and membership forms to take with him.
Sorry Megan, I was referring to another Megan that is 13 and may be joining, that's why I put the ??? cuz I don't know if she is planning to join or not. We'll know more this weekend when we all meet up at T-bowl. I agree, we do need a ladies class cuz there's no way I'd want to get out there with the guys. I give you credit for getting out there with them. I've seen you in the Novice class and you give them a good run. We will talk this weekend and let you guys know what's going on prior to the next league race. ;D
Sounds good to me. Thanks its just 2nd nature to race w/ the guys since that is all ive raced w/ when i got my 400 and just recently switched to the Mystic Motorsports Powered Quad racer that i have takin over since my husband has a 250R w/ an engine from Derek. But we need our own class so the sport w/ grow for women wanting to race. well hope to see you at the next race.
Megan
Hey Megan, I think we have a few recruits looks like they wont be kicking us out of Ladies and into Novice any time soon :) Hopefully we will get them before another double points race, so we aren't working our @** off for no points :'(