Thunderbowl Speedway is now a Hoosier AND American Racer tire dealer
If anyone is interested in ordering a set of tires, I will be placing the first order next week.
We will be able to get the square tread "waffles" and the tri-trac's in all compounds.
PM me for pricing and ordering details.
I am also working on being able to be an American Racer dealer as well.
Thanks
We are now set up with American Racer as well as Hoosier.
sweet I totally slew my out side american at east bay! its a cage kart tire 16x9.5x8 can ya get them?
It's an American Racer tire for an 8" rim? I've never seen one, only the 10" tires. I will look into it for you though.
thats what me and billy have it is called a cage kart tire though, I usually order them through Jimmy Johnson racing here in Ga it would be nice to get them from somebody where I can pick them up and not get murderd on shipping.
Hey Brady you want to become my tire sponsor? haha
Thunderbowl is now set up to sell DURO tires, as well as HOOSIER and AMERICAN RACER. They offer the same sizes and similar compounds as the other brands, but are quite a bit cheaper. I will post all the brands with some general pricing, and if I can, some links to look at the various tires.
It has become clear that shipping on these tires takes awhile >:(. If you want tires, I will need at least a minimum of a 2 week notice to place the order.
crap really? do you have any 18's for 8 inch rims there by any chance? at least?
Everything we have is 10". We should be able to find some Honda bolt pattern rims for him to use. Aren't 250R ATC's & ATV's the same pattern on the rear?
well this is going on a tri-z we have 9's and 8's that fit it 4x100 thats all.
Hmmm... let me see what I can do. I'll try Duro tomorrow. They make 8's and 9's.
hes a newbie at racing, so he wont be going mad out on the track but hes alittle hesitant about running anything other than what he sees me and billy run, so no bigger than a 18x10x8or9 18x9.5 would be better if they have it. you can mount them there cant ya?
I'm sure we can get them mounted. I just gotta find ya some first! :'(
Brady, can you give me a number you can be reached at in reference to American Racer Tires? Someone I work with is interested in purchasing tires but having trouble locating what he wants. He is located in the Albany, Ga area. Thanks.
Sure, call or text me tomorrow. My cell # is 352-266-3466. I have current pricing on Hoosier & American Racer tires. Can also get Douglas wheels at excellent prices.