Poll
Question:
Have me take pictures of you at the track for $20?
Option 1: Every chance I got
Option 2: A few times
Option 3: One time
Option 4: No way
I would take the pictures and burn them onto a CD at the track and give it to you at the end of the day. You would most likely have about 50 pictures of you, and if you were not happy with the results I would refund your money.
Remember, these pictures are resized and are not at full quality!
Here are a few examples of what I can do 8)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1959.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1982.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1655.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1700.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_5177.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_2893.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_3071.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_2732-1.jpg)
Yeah i'll even do dirtbikers!
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_5139.jpg)
If you answered no way could you let me know if its just too much money at $20 or does it just not interest you? I won't be offended i promise :-*
those are some good pictures man. keep it up. i would definatley pay 20 bucks for a bunch of pics like that.
Thanks a lot man
good move! ;) great pics! i like the first one.
Those are really good pics.Keep it up, I'm sure there are plenty of people that like having their pics takin while riding.Like me!!
If you posted "No Way", could you please toss me a PM or a reply so I can figure out what needs to be done. Any constructive critisicm helps.
That is great deal. I wish that were available at Seminole. You could spend all the time you were at the track riding. Not taking turns trying to to get the best shot. And not too mention, after what it costs me and my friends to go to the track for a full day, that for $20 is a heck of a deal. :)
Darren takes some great pics!! I think that's one hell of a deal!!!
Whos that sexy dude on the #53 yamaha!! lol but yea $20 is a great deal he takes soem great pics!! as u can see!!
its a good deal but u do pics in the mud?????????????????????
Nice pic's, If your in the area when we are that is
great shots you should look into doin some freelance shots for some of the magazines 8)
Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 09, 2007, 05:38:03 PM
its a good deal but u do pics in the mud?????????????????????
Not my forte but if the price is right ;) I take pics at the track because my brother rides and I do occasionally.
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on May 09, 2007, 05:42:51 PM
Nice pic's, If your in the area when we are that is
If you have a group of a few people that are willing to pay, i'd drive some distance. Guess it depends on how far and how many people you want pictures taken of.
Quote from: eldiablo64 on May 09, 2007, 06:01:28 PM
great shots you should look into doin some freelance shots for some of the magazines 8)
I would love to do that, just haven't really contacted anyone to get involved in it.
$20 bucks sounds good for 50 pics...BTW some of those pictures have won POTM on Yfzcentral.com and Lt-r450central.com, im just glad i get his services whenever i want :P
Great shots!
Nice composition.
$20 for what you offered is a good lure.
I'd bite.