myself and the motocross maverick will be there..... anyone else comming to join in on the fun?
I'd like to join you guys, but I have the kids and I'm still hurtin in my back.Watch out on the finishline jump!!LOL
ill take pics of me clearing it with my 21" holeshot XCT 6ply's....... LOL 8)
Don't forget your wings!!
the track was right on time tonight. i candlesticked when doubleing the first set of whoops and thought i was going to eat it.... all was good and my bike stayed on all fours.... unless i was taking the occational senic route in the air. the mav was there cool whipping it as usual..... he had a real nasty one over the double double..... hes a real crowd pleaser that mav 8) 8). anywho good night to ride the weather was great.... its on again this comming wednesday come on out and see what all the fuss is about.
I'd really like to make it out there this coming wednesday....just to watch tho...