??? :N I have nothing to say ... ??? :N
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=813_1178618849
theres one like that of a bunch of them riding in newyork on quads and mx bikes, even sometimes it may be cool to watch, it sure does make out machines and the sport we enjoy look bad.
I liked the Tripple Striptease myself ;D
w/e there crazy people.There the ones risking there bike and there lives.Funt to watch on video tho
i would swerve at them if i was in my truck. i hate people like that, especially on the highway when motorcycles pass inbetween cars.
i didnt know Baltimore already had their rally?!?! :D :D
freakin idiots
Maybe we should ride through Tallahassee like that until they open up more legal riding areas!
this past sunday i was working and heading to the FLL airport and while driving on the 826 hwy i see a blue banshee jumping on the highway as if it were any other normal bike.. kid was freaking nuts
Looks like they were riding 'em like they stole 'em. Probably did.
idiots.
Id@
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CGaOUxLX44
gotta admit, I sympathize with some of their views,,,, "we aint got nowhere to ride, so we ride here and we gonna keep doin' it till we got a place to ride"
or something like that.
I guess if I had the money to keep buying quads, I might do the same thing,,,,,get arrested, get the quad taken away,,,,get out and buy another one.
Id@
Ida, maybe you could find them cheap at the police auctions. ;)
That pisses me off big time! Just like the other day I saw a banshee riding on the sidewalk popping wheelies and just being dumb.
well go 2 8st on sundays.Always raptors and 450rs going down on wheelies.Always a big tan guy on a red 450r with cut fenders standing on his grab bar going down 8st on a wheelie.And a white/silver 700 cut me off when I was on my way to the gas station on krome.