Went over to Civic Center by Carlin Park at lunch and took a few pic's ;) This is just about high tide.
Jupiter Inlet Jetty
(http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/2075/img7267zd2.jpg)
(http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/7379/img7217mj4.jpg)
Carlin Park
(http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3641/img7222xr3.jpg)
Juno Pier in the background
(http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/6194/img7226pl6.jpg)
Jupiter Beach Resort and behind that is Jeff's Condo
(http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8883/img7230ce2.jpg)
Life Guard Stand from Jupiter Inlet :o
(http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/4329/img7246fo4.jpg)
Hot Water Heater from the Life Guard House that went in the drink this morning
(http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/9516/img7275mq7.jpg)
(http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5828/img7229fy2.jpg)
(http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/5692/img7236yb8.jpg)
(http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5306/img7237ol4.jpg)
What a mess :(
(http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/990/img7245ai0.jpg)
(http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1912/img7259hs2.jpg)
(http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3261/img7260eq1.jpg)
(http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9862/img7264qj7.jpg)
(http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6336/img7270ms3.jpg)
(http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4412/img7277iu7.jpg)
(http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/2088/img7279fr9.jpg)
:)
(http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7165/img7241pv5.jpg)
Pump House,Palm Beach Inlet,May 8th,2007
(http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/725/pumphousepalmbeachinlethc6.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Looks like it was pretty rough. Those are great pictures, thanks for sharing here.
Man, they sure do litter a lot over there!! My girl has an Uncle with a beach house in Fernandina.I wonder what it looks like there.
Do you think the county will charge the Life Guard for destruction of public property?
The way I see it is..................What do you expect living so close to the ocean.
They will spend millions and millions to give the rich people sand but no land for the ATVers.
am i missing something?!? what happened over there?
Here is the Life Guard house :o
(http://www.news12now.com/pictures/1178638969-jupiterbeachparkdestroye1.jpg)
The Video
http://www.news12now.com/sections/video-stories/
My Husband "Shortcut" is the Manager at Ocean Trail Condo next to that building :o
Man that looks worse than when some of our hurricanes come through, that's just bizzare....
Looks like its time to bust out the yami waveblasters
-klutchbuster
wow, I saw that there were 13ft waves on the East coast today and let me be the 1st to say I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE IN THAT WATER! Waves are fun when they are under 10ft.
They say it's a non tropical low.....sure looks like a hurricane spinning out there ???
Are you kidding? Jupiter is a popular spot for Surfers.Their lovin it over there.
Wow,,I used to go to that beach a couple times a month as a kid growing up. We use to climb the Pump house and dive off the pipes, Have not been there in probably 15 years.....
thats crazy
Thanks for the pics I have never seen a HOT water heater. I have only seen a water heater. ;)
Just having fun with ya.
Storm hit pretty hard surfs up!