Were is a good place to get graphics for my quad? I want graphics for a 400ex as seen in my signature. please help if at all possible. THANKS
what do you think about these
(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/redneck4x4_bucket/gYFZ4bGNRL3.jpg)
(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/redneck4x4_bucket/g450RaPATR.jpg)
It shouldnt matter what we think about YOUR graphics... You will be riding the quad... So YOU pick.
I personally wouldnt put those even if I got paid to but its your bike.You like em you put em
I like the kind of graphics that are caused by branches and my riding boots.
see the black show all the scratches and it dont look so good
Quote from: "Mr. 400ex" on May 08, 2007, 02:19:39 PM
see the black show all the scratches and it dont look so good
That is why you keep it covered in mud. Makes a great protectant.
What happens when the Graphics get scratched?
It is a Show bike...or is it a For fun bike?
heres a pic
(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/redneck4x4_bucket/atv025.jpg)
what about this one all youll see is the flames
(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/redneck4x4_bucket/g250Ra12FRNO1-575.jpg)