Got this on my MySpace and figured i would share the humor and truth behind this.
You know your a die hard quad rider/racer if:
1. Someone asks you what you want for ur birthday and u say "holeshots, elka's and a full yosh system."
2. Your eyes light up and are pinned WIDE OPEN from the sound of any quad no matter how far away.
3. You start twitching if you dont hit atleast 3 doubles a week.
4. Any given sunday your church is the track.
5. You see another quad and you rev up and stare no matter what you are driving.
6. The only sign u throw up is the bird when being cut off by dirtbikers.
7. When it gets warmer, u finally see and hear from people you havent seen since last season ended...and ur phone just does not stop ringing until it gets cold again
8. 90% of your conversation is on bikes
9. You're known by your bike and color of your gear
10. You have friends in ur phone by name and bike; ex: mav yfz450
11. You're best friend is at the gas pump and parts store
12. You lean your head and ass thru corners in your car
13 You know every corner and jump on any motocross track 50 miles from home.
14. You get mad when it doesnt rain for a month. (dusty tracks are no fun)
15. You zone out of conversations when you hear a bike
16. You have more huevos videos than porn videos.
17. You check ur bike at least 3 times a night to make sure shes safe
18. You have shifter marks on all ur shoes
19. If the night before a big ride includes a bike wash and shine, but you forget to shower
This is great stuff. #19 is the only one I got wrong.
That's funny.When I walk into Cycle Gear, they say,"Hi Chino." And I do check on the safety of my quad at least twice a day. Along with a few other of those.
I crashed at Sunshine. The next day I was thinking to myself- OK, if you get smaller rims & tires, you'll be lighter.Even with the severe back pain after I crashed on my first Moto, I was pissed because I didn't ride long and took one more ride with a lot of ouches.
17 of those i can relate with! lol
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on May 07, 2007, 09:04:27 PM
17 of those i can relate with! lol
same lol
those are great.
Funny, I actually have Eric in my phone under Eric Mav 450!!