(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/DSCN1704.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/DSCN1702.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/DSCN1701.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/DSCN1700.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/DSCN1694.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/DSCN1690.jpg)
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/DSCN1692.jpg)
I posted a bunch of pics under the SFTL thread. Check them out!
Liz
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/SFTLMay6048.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/SFTLMay6046.jpg)
Nice pics track looks nice and big. I cant believe they let you run knobbies.
Nice Pics
those are some awsome pictures there are even some good pictures of my son the one riding the 2007 450r #3 I must say I am so proud of him this was his first race and he came in third and hes only 15 I want to also say we had a great time yesterday and my son is now a member so we hope to see every one again and even met new people it was great thanks
Quote from: iluvmy250r on May 07, 2007, 06:56:28 PM
those are some awsome pictures there are even some good pictures of my son the one riding the 2007 450r #3 I must say I am so proud of him this was his first race and he came in third and hes only 15 I want to also say we had a great time yesterday and my son is now a member so we hope to see every one again and even met new people it was great thanks
Glad to have you guys joined up. Remember next points race is June 2 then June 30 at Thunderbowl. Cya then! ;D