http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/Dade%20City%20SSQSA/
I realize that some are dark but I didn't realize how much cloud cover there was until too late. They aren't great but they'll just have to do!
The pictures towards the end are better!
wow they are even darker once I uploaded them :( go to page 6. they are much brighter
pics look good, it was a good weekend except for my bad luck with my front sprocket in moto 1 on sunday...but other than that it was fun ;)
Mine look great #3 I would like to get a couple if you make some up. Pm me thanks.........
Just let me know what the picture number is and what your e-mail is so I can send you the original files. They look a lot better than what is on the photobucket account.
Quote from: #26YFZ on May 07, 2007, 06:36:05 PM
Just let me know what the picture number is and what your e-mail is so I can send you the original files. They look a lot better than what is on the photobucket account.
Can you send me the ones of me too. You did a great job thank you.
Quote from: trx#9 on May 07, 2007, 08:25:33 PM
Quote from: #26YFZ on May 07, 2007, 06:36:05 PM
Just let me know what the picture number is and what your e-mail is so I can send you the original files. They look a lot better than what is on the photobucket account.
Can you send me the ones of me too. You did a great job thank you.
Sent 4 e-mails to eergie@aol.com. Should have all the pictures of you.
Quote from: #26YFZ on May 07, 2007, 10:07:57 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 07, 2007, 08:25:33 PM
Quote from: #26YFZ on May 07, 2007, 06:36:05 PM
Just let me know what the picture number is and what your e-mail is so I can send you the original files. They look a lot better than what is on the photobucket account.
Can you send me the ones of me too. You did a great job thank you.
Sent 4 e-mails to eergie@aol.com. Should have all the pictures of you.
Your the bomb brother, thank you!
Hey if you get a chance can you send a couple of my buddy I think he was picture # 261 and 262. he's the #21 honda in the pic, he thanks you. ;D
261 and 262 are of Woody aren't they?
What class was he riding?
Quote from: #26YFZ on May 07, 2007, 10:42:42 PM
261 and 262 are of Woody aren't they?
What class was he riding?
Plus 30, number 21 white honda hybrid.
Sent
PM sent LMK.
Sweet pics darren!!! They look awsome! Can you send me 354 and 356 and maybe more as I find more lol
No Josh you have to drive a blank CD over here and i'll put all the ones of you on it lol. It would take longer to upload all of them than it would for you to drive here!