I wanted to go to the quad Olympics today but with they rain yesterday i didn't want to chance it. but from the looks of the pics i have seen it was fine. :banghead.gif oh well my old lady had to work at sunshine today and she usually goes with me every where i ride. i don't like to ride by myself out of town. oh well here they are.
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine5-6-07022.jpg)
Chino was there for a little bit.
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine5-6-07042.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine5-6-07016.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine5-6-07043.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine5-6-07012.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine5-6-07002.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine5-6-07018.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine5-6-07023.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine5-6-07040.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine5-6-07049.jpg)
Those WHIPS are NASTY 8) 8) Did chino slip and slide on all the cool whip that was left on the track after you were done pouring it out???? 8 ;)
Quote from: MPTonyT on May 06, 2007, 11:04:11 PM
Those WHIPS are NASTY 8) 8) Did chino slip and slide on all the cool whip that was left on the track after you were done pouring it out???? 8 ;)
He does have a way that whip 8)
I was so upset!! My first moto and I nose dived into the beginning of the table on the finishline jump.I hurt my back pretty good.That's what I get for trying to ride MX with heavy azz Razor II's.
I won't be trying this again till I get some smaller rims and MX tires. Eric was on this day,he was hitting that double a lot.My buddy Drew even got some footage on video. Show Off!!
And don't mind what anyone says bro.I'll ride here too because it's closer.I like seeing pictures of me riding too.
Where's the no hander I was looking for Eric?
if i can do it on a raptor 660 you can do it on a Z400 ;) . i have 22" Holeshot XCT rears so i feel you on that.... come out wednesday..... LETS RIDE!!!!
Sweet pics! Wish I was there
I pulled the muscles in my back pretty good.It really hurts like hellz to even walk.Plus, I bent my rear axle.I don't want to try the track again until I get some smaller rims and MX tires.
Awesome pics, I wanna learn to whip like that :-[