ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: 1FasterBlaster on May 06, 2007, 10:53:04 PM

Title: Rally flyers not welcome at Sunshine MX
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on May 06, 2007, 10:53:04 PM
   I tried to leave some flyers at Sunshine today.The lady at the front said,"I won't advertise another track." I told her,it's not about the track, it's about the Rally.She refused to leave any there.So I just handed them out.
   Nah Nah!!
Title: Re: Rally flyers not welcome at Sunshine MX
Post by: Ida_Mann on May 07, 2007, 12:29:43 AM
L-Cross has a track?

I thought it was a big field/mudhole?

Id@
Title: Re: Rally flyers not welcome at Sunshine MX
Post by: Bigscrb15 on May 07, 2007, 12:30:04 AM
they have a new mx track. 1 mile long track. covers 15 acres.
Title: Re: Rally flyers not welcome at Sunshine MX
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on May 07, 2007, 12:38:46 AM
   I just hope I recover before the Rally!!