Bone dry!!
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeylands5307/IMG_4453.jpg)
Anyone guess who lives in here?
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeylands5307/IMG_4467.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeylands5307/IMG_4468.jpg)
The sawgrass is FILLED with these. I was covered from head to toe with them after running a shortcut on my boys.
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeylands5307/IMG_4464.jpg)
Buggy bridge:
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeylands5307/IMG_4487.jpg)
Hey guys, next time let the exotics burn before hitting them with the bucket!!
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeylands5307/IMG_4495.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeylands5307/IMG_4496.jpg)
Beyond the bridge:
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeylands5307/IMG_4497.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeylands5307/IMG_4498.jpg)
Someone been feeding these guys from the bridge. They came running!!
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeylands5307/IMG_4491.jpg)
and were jumping out of the water looking for a hand out. I needed water bad for my radiator and wasn't going no where near the shore!! I sacrificed six Mountain Dews..:)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeylands5307/IMG_4490.jpg)
Sure am glad a few survived the ride there....:)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeylands5307/IMG_4509.jpg)
Me waiting twenty minutes for the boys to finally finish the run..
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeylands5307/Colonel1.jpg)
Crap video I made while waiting for the boys to catch up and some other shots.
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeylands5307/th_hlracevid.jpg) (http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeylands5307/?action=view¤t=hlracevid.flv)
Dry as hell.
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on May 05, 2007, 01:19:59 AM
Dry as hell.
You have no idea. As you can see, my bike looks clean after a run to the bridge. That just isn't right.
I saw two mud holes on the entire ride, and they were deep as all and had about 1/2" of water in them.
You could ride a big wheel out there right now! I was afraid to have a cigarette!
nice helmet
LOL that is one bad hat!!!...
Quote from: Joedirt on May 10, 2007, 08:32:42 AM
LOL that is one bad hat!!!...
One just like that one saved my life TWICE, once from a round and once from an endo on a three wheeler. God bless Kevlar.
LMAO, my buddy asked, you ride with that guy from Full Metal Jacket??LMAO
Quote from: JackL on May 10, 2007, 10:16:46 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on May 10, 2007, 08:32:42 AM
LOL that is one bad hat!!!...
One just like that one saved my life TWICE, once from a round and once from an endo on a three wheeler. God bless Kevlar.
LMAO, my buddy asked, you ride with that guy from Full Metal Jacket??LMAO
I want one of those and a Set of Leather aviation Goggles....LOL..Sweet!!!
Quote from: Joedirt on May 10, 2007, 10:20:19 AM
Quote from: JackL on May 10, 2007, 10:16:46 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on May 10, 2007, 08:32:42 AM
LOL that is one bad hat!!!...
One just like that one saved my life TWICE, once from a round and once from an endo on a three wheeler. God bless Kevlar.
LMAO, my buddy asked, you ride with that guy from Full Metal Jacket??LMAO
I want one of those and a Set of Leather aviation Goggles....LOL..Sweet!!!
LOL, the standard military issue goggles are the absolute BEST with that helmet. They have a variety of lenses for different conditions. Uncle Sam makes the best protective gear in the world, bar none.
You can also strap a night vision system on it....:)