ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: StrokerMotor on May 04, 2007, 09:56:35 AM

Title: ?? Questions ??
Post by: StrokerMotor on May 04, 2007, 09:56:35 AM
I was thinking of coming out and racing, but I'm hearing there's no fast guys to race, just a bunch of kids and slow people. What's up? 
Title: Re: ?? Questions ??
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on May 04, 2007, 02:34:45 PM
Dont be callin Brady slow and a kid... he will blackin that eye for ya!   :ouch.gif
LOL!
Title: Re: ?? Questions ??
Post by: Chuck_Norris on May 04, 2007, 02:50:51 PM
Quote from: StrokerMotor on May 04, 2007, 09:56:35 AM
I was thinking of coming out and racing, but I'm hearing there's no fast guys to race, just a bunch of kids and slow people. What's up? 
You are correct there is not a one fast guy out there and a few kids do show up also

















There a lot of fast guys and the kids that show up earn their keep while racing.  that is some of the most competitive  racing I have seen, why not show up and see how things really are. Brady has done a great job on the track. come out out unless yer skeered ;)
Title: Re: ?? Questions ??
Post by: StrokerMotor on May 04, 2007, 04:31:34 PM
OK, I'm gonna go and check it out. 

A black eye huh? Too funny!
Title: Re: ?? Questions ??
Post by: fastrnrik on May 04, 2007, 05:51:53 PM
You're welcome to come out and race or just check it out. Some of these "kids" might surprise you. 

Title: Re: ?? Questions ??
Post by: StrokerMotor on May 04, 2007, 07:48:29 PM
I'll come and check it out. Looking forward to seeing some and maybe doing some racing.
Title: Re: ?? Questions ??
Post by: Sandbagger on August 06, 2007, 10:49:44 PM
Quote from: atvrob on August 06, 2007, 03:27:52 PM
ive been called alot of things ,but slow ......never lol
Don't lol to much, you might crack a rib...