Bithlo ATV Night now has a 300 foot long sand track with 400 feet of shut down. This will be effective May 12, 2007 Saturday night. Track opens at 4:00 p.m. race under lights until all are finished. Side by side mud racing, side by side waterhole, pee wee classes. For additional questions please call Bill at 407-443-1162.
That's great news... Now the big fast Banshee's have no excuses not to come out and put on a show for us!
directions?
Quote from: FLA.SHEE on May 09, 2007, 09:19:13 PM
directions?
Here's the address:
Bithlo Motorsports
19442 E. Colonial Dr.
Orlando, FL 32820
You can mapquest it if needed. Gates open at 4:00pm. See ya there! 8)
Quote from: bmd11 on May 09, 2007, 04:25:19 PM
That's great news... Now the big fast Banshee's have no excuses not to come out and put on a show for us!
Whats that supposed to mean ????? Actually, we should have more shut down then that, But ,That would be do-able ;D
What kind of classes are gonna be run ?? If they want the "Big boys" running there, "consistancy" classes arent gonna do the trick !!!
Also, if they are running a heads up class, whats the payout percentage???
They've got an open class and break out classes. I'm not sure what the payout is for those are. I'm sure the payout would be more as more people show up and compete in those classes. My quad is too slow to compete on that level ???. I just go there to have some fun and race around a little. You can call Bill at 407-443-1162 if you have more questions. Hope to see you guys out there! :ThumbsUp.gif
Thanks for the info !!!
Do you know how often they race there ?? I am not sure if I can make it tomarrow or not, as I didnt get alky today while I was in Orlando ( due to an emergency with my dang dog). I might just show up anyway to check it out !!
Sorry to hear about the dog, I hope it's ok...
Bithlo races every second Saturday of the month. I thought this would be a good time for the big boys that usually go to CnR because thier races were cancelled this month. This will be my 3rd time out there. It's pretty cool, you should definitely try to come out, be sure to stop by and say hi! I'll introduce you to Tony, he's the guy you helped find the Banshee for $1500.00 :ThumbsUp.gif
Keith
Quote from: bmd11 on May 11, 2007, 04:30:20 PM
Sorry to hear about the dog, I hope it's ok...
Bithlo races every second Saturday of the month. I thought this would be a good time for the big boys that usually go to CnR because thier races were cancelled this month. This will be my 3rd time out there. It's pretty cool, you should definitely try to come out, be sure to stop by and say hi! I'll introduce you to Tony, he's the guy you helped find the Banshee for $1500.00 :ThumbsUp.gif
Keith
the dog turned out ok , thanks !!!
I am truing to make it there, whether I race or not. I would like to see the track anyway.
Sounds good, I always like to be able to put a face with the name !!!
Don, you got any more $1500 banshee's laying around...I hope the smoke clears out better tomorrow It got REALLY bad today :Dead.gif
Quote from: FLA.SHEE on May 11, 2007, 06:32:39 PM
Don, you got any more $1500 banshee's laying around...I hope the smoke clears out better tomorrow It got REALLY bad today :Dead.gif
That wasnt mine !!!! A guy had it listed in the for sale section for quite awhile !! I just pointed the guy who asked in the right direction !!!!
Quote from: dynodon on May 11, 2007, 07:47:44 PM
Quote from: FLA.SHEE on May 11, 2007, 06:32:39 PM
Don, you got any more $1500 banshee's laying around...I hope the smoke clears out better tomorrow It got REALLY bad today :Dead.gif
That wasnt mine !!!! A guy had it listed in the for sale section for quite awhile !! I just pointed the guy who asked in the right direction !!!!
And that was VERY much appreciated!
i just talked to bill and we will be going to the next race. i am going to bring my timing system for him to try out. so far all the guys here say they will go next month. the track is clay and dirt mixed so it should hook up.
right on
Quote from: 535banshee on May 12, 2007, 10:52:22 AM
i just talked to bill and we will be going to the next race. i am going to bring my timing system for him to try out. so far all the guys here say they will go next month. the track is clay and dirt mixed so it should hook up.
what will that do to c&R
today or june?
Quotewhat will that do to c&R
I guess that would leave them without a sand drag track!!!
All right!!! Whoever can make it out tonight, see ya there.
Everyone else we'll see ya next month (hopefully). :W
we will out there next month for sure!
I ment the sand drag track ...
I guess they are trackless
I bet the track will get used plenty, what will be left of it (not much after 1 weekend)
Troy and I have discussed this a little, and although we would be just getting back from Oklahoma race, we are still gonna bring our bikes out for the race next month.
That way they can see exactly what we are talking about when we say fast bikes !!!! 8)
so does that mean that your jockey can go too? I have already got a haul pass, and trying to work on a big spectator section, so let's get it on. We need all the big boys that think they have the fast toys to show up.
Is mine fast enough to be considered a "big boy" HEHEHEE ???
not sure, but you are heavy enough to be considered a big boy.
if anyone has some pic of the track can you please post them for us c&r guys.
HAHAHA You funny little grasshopper, :D :D I guess when this big boy whoops up on ya you'll think different :-* you know though if you want to run your fastest time yet you need to hop on the old bits and pieces for a pass or two. you've proven yourself with those slower bikes so now it's time to see if you can handle some real power :o after all you said your gonna have a big crowd there watching ya! J/K got ta get ya going boys :D :D
Quote from: 535banshee on May 15, 2007, 09:34:30 AM
if anyone has some pic of the track can you please post them for us c&r guys.
I've got pics and video I'll try to load up tonight 8) ... I'll try to load up the mud stuff too for the 4x4 guys.
Keith
Quote from: bmd11 on May 15, 2007, 11:24:35 AM
Quote from: 535banshee on May 15, 2007, 09:34:30 AM
if anyone has some pic of the track can you please post them for us c&r guys.
I've got pics and video I'll try to load up tonight 8) ... I'll try to load up the mud stuff too for the 4x4 guys.
Keith
sweet. id like to see it. we will probably be out there in june to see it in person. maybe take a mud bike with us.
The mud & water pits were almost empty this time... I'm not sure where all of the utes where, but there was plenty of gooey, gloppy, Florida mud and water, will be next time too!