I saw a thread on an area out east of LaBelle awhile back does anyone know if you can still ride there and where it is?
Quote from: papahouse on May 03, 2007, 03:34:50 PM
I saw a thread on an area out east of LaBelle awhile back does anyone know if you can still ride there and where it is?
The place is in between Labelle and US27 on SR80. Im not sure on the street name, but if your comming from US 27 it is the first road on the left after the only tower that is on the right side, but i herd from someone that they were giving out trespassing tickets.
Thanks guess I won't go there
they patrol out there everyweekend after part of the area got burnt down...
That area is off limits guys - They will tow your rig.
Quote from: Thrumud on May 08, 2007, 10:02:22 PM
That area is off limits guys - They will tow your rig.
I don't know that for sure b/c now im being told that they will only give you a ticket if your out there riding at night.
My Boy goes there every weekend.Never gotten one ticket