Is the next chance I'm giving anyone who wants to take a shot at me in person, just do it. ;)
Short notice, yes.
Weekend Holeylands riding, not gonna happen it looks like for anyone.
See ya on the other side....
....of the buggy bridge ladies.
do you mean 5/3 @ 1030Am ...sporto?
Quote from: Joedirt on May 03, 2007, 08:42:22 AM
do you mean 5/3 @ 1030Am ...sporto?
Hey thanks for the assist. Any folks with time machines are welcome to join that other ride as well.
It was wetter then...
Quote from: Joedirt on May 03, 2007, 08:42:22 AM
do you mean 5/3 @ 1030Am ...sporto?
BTW: sporto just doesn't do it. Even Paul_S has better, perhaps you should consult with QT and come back with something worthy, god knows you won't be able on your own. ;)
Quote from: JackL on May 03, 2007, 09:03:50 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on May 03, 2007, 08:42:22 AM
do you mean 5/3 @ 1030Am ...sporto?
BTW: sporto just doesn't do it. Even Paul_S has better, perhaps you should consult with QT and come back with something worthy, god knows you won't be able on your own. ;)
I do not need to consult anyone to know you annoy me sir....oh and here is a wink for you ;)
When Paranoia sets in ...it is time to turn the computer off..... ;D
Quote from: Joedirt on May 03, 2007, 09:09:29 AM
Quote from: JackL on May 03, 2007, 09:03:50 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on May 03, 2007, 08:42:22 AM
do you mean 5/3 @ 1030Am ...sporto?
BTW: sporto just doesn't do it. Even Paul_S has better, perhaps you should consult with QT and come back with something worthy, god knows you won't be able on your own. ;)
I do not need to consult anyone to know you annoy me sir....oh and here is a wink for you ;)
When Paranoia sets in ...it is time to turn the computer off..... ;D
Looks like I did just that. It was well worth it, I love to ride. Not type insults at people i don't even know 24/7.
:) :)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeylands5307/th_hlracevid.jpg) (http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeylands5307/?action=view¤t=hlracevid.flv)
Sorry guys, I got lazy. photos coming soon.