My buddy is interested in trading his LTR for a 05-06 GSXR600,GSXR750, or a CBR 600RR. If you have one, contact me. Chino(727)204-0883
[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
Kewl thing is, he let's me ride either one!! WOOHOO!!
[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
Hell no, If I came home and found that I would call the cops immediately and tell them that someone stole my Yamahas and left me with this junk. ;)JK
Spoken like a true Yamaha rider.I'll tell ya what, this LTR is wicked fast!!
Quote from: Chillinthemost on May 02, 2007, 11:33:59 PM
Hell no, If I came home and found that I would call the cops immediately and tell them that someone stole my Yamahas and left me with this junk. ;)JK
It would look nicer if there was one banshee in there.Then that would be my dream garage.I still wouldnt mind any of those.Those sukis are sick
mines looks something like that but with 1 ltr450 and 1 raptor 700 ;D
I gotta a SUDOOKIE in my garage too...... but its the Yammi thats the beast.....
way to go yamaha dudes
[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
I like Yamaha's too.But I have a fast LTZ. It's the rider, not the quad.I've passed a few people on YFZ's.
They werent racing you of course...lol
jk chino, I bet you would have done great at the QS is your bike was running right.. You gonna make it back down the 12th? Its a HS, but since you only did one race...You should come out though.. Will be fun!
I really really would like to. But I'm having money issues.If I don't have any cash, I can't race.I may make it to Sunshine MX this Sunday, and only because my buddy Drew is paying for it.
I think the scrambles are the shizznit!! I just had my bike overhauled too.I even got new Razor II's.I ran the practice lap in the Myakka scramble easily. But wasn't prepared for so much water.Sure wish I could've finished the race.
Maybe I'll make the next one.
This may come to a suprise, but the AA riders go SLOW through that water.. They even lift up their boots so they stay dry. Some places you have to know when to open it up and others you have to know your limits. Your learn as you go and only get better.
Hope to meet ya next season or maybe this summer at croom!
I didn't have a lid or a snorkel for my airbox, that's why I got waterlogged.I have my bike open for dry running.We'll definately hookup soon for a ride. When I go to Croom, you can usually find me at the Pitt.I don't do much trailriding when it's dry and dusty.
Where is the Harescramble going to be at?
Same place as last QS
LTR for trade!!