http://addictinggames.com/dragracerv3.html
I used to play that game......when i was 8...lol jk its a cool game though
I USED TO PLAY THAT GAME ALONG TIME AGO
everyone play Nitto1320 V1.52 or the Legends Beta. You will be amazed!www.nitto1320.com (http://www.nitto1320.com)
I play the V1.52 its much easier and doesant have the bugs like the beta. Its realistic online drag racing.
Wanna know an addicting cool game? Go to shockwave.com. Its called drift and burn I think. Its awsome you get weapons and shoot other cars while your racing.
Quote from: FoxHondaRider on June 20, 2007, 12:28:04 PM
everyone play Nitto1320 V1.52 or the Legends Beta. You will be amazed!www.nitto1320.com (http://www.nitto1320.com)
I play the V1.52 its much easier and doesant have the bugs like the beta. Its realistic online drag racing.
i got a file on legends beta but everytime i go on it it says to many people are on and to try later or it doesnt load the map thing where u click on race, shop, home, and stuff
nevermind its working now