Poll
Question:
Which would be your choice?
Option 1: Adult L-Cross with good old ridin friend
Option 2: Ride HoleyLands with bunch of neighbors I have never met yet.
Option 3: Go try and prove a crazy womans theory a NICE camp can be built in a weekend.
Option 4: Sleep alone under the stars in the most beautiful place in FL.
Option 5: Shut up and go away.
Well there you have it folks, my choices, your decision.
Thanks for the support guys. ;) Luv ya all.
A buddy just got a brand new Big Bear and we will be taking him to the Holeylands to do a prerun of the proposed toughman mudboy race, and bust his cherry.
Arrival time is at 4:30AM Saturday 5/5 for anyone wanting to get it on with the Holeylands, or punch me in the eye...lol, if you can catch me.
river ranch
do you just like attention Jack?
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 01, 2007, 09:35:49 PM
do you just like attention Jack?
Id@
No, not really.
your fingers say one thing, your posts say another,,,,,sheesh.
Id@
the more he speaks the wackier he seems.Keep diggin that hole.babble babble
Quote from: sbripple on May 02, 2007, 12:02:51 AM
the more he speaks the wackier he seems.Keep diggin that hole.babble babble
I'm going to take that as a compliment from you my friend.
Lets give this a bump for anyone who may want to get it on. Where is my boy JohnF????
Quote from: sbripple on May 02, 2007, 12:02:51 AM
the more he speaks the wackier he seems.Keep diggin that hole.babble babble
As for you, put some duct tape on that thing you call an ATV, strap it on the roof of your Kia and get your butt to the Holeylands 10:30AM 5/3 big boy.
4:30AM, are you nuts? I can see going out at 8pm Friday night and staying out past 4:30am Saturday.
Quote from: HVYHLR53 on May 03, 2007, 04:45:11 AM
4:30AM, are you nuts? I can see going out at 8pm Friday night and staying out past 4:30am Saturday.
It isn't my schedule or idea of the right time.....Personally, I rarely sleep anyway so it's all good.
The weekend is totally in the air again, but today at 10:30AM...5/3, I will be at the parking lot of the HL parking lot to break in a new guy with a new bike / make and model are unknown as of yet. I'm told I will be surprised.
Quote from: JackL on May 03, 2007, 12:17:57 PM
Quote from: HVYHLR53 on May 03, 2007, 04:45:11 AM
4:30AM, are you nuts? I can see going out at 8pm Friday night and staying out past 4:30am Saturday.
It isn't my schedule or idea of the right time.....Personally, I rarely sleep anyway so it's all good.
The weekend is totally in the air again, but today at 10:30AM...5/3, I will be at the parking lot of the HL parking lot to break in a new guy with a new bike / make and model are unknown as of yet. I'm told I will be surprised.
A friend of mine said, that the news man said, that some idiot for the State said, that we cant play in Holey Lands untill further said notice. So I said that it may be a Big Cypress weekend.
I just got back, it is bone dry. Not much fun out there, and the signs of 2x4 are all over the main trails Pathetic. My pictures will give you hope, it rained and more was coming when I left!!!!
Had a hell of a pre race from the parking lot to the buggy bridge though. Pics and video coming soon.
well i havent ride to the bridge yet but i saw them on google earth so i know were they are at.is it any good on the other side?
Quote from: miassmaro98 on May 04, 2007, 12:02:14 PM
well i havent ride to the bridge yet but i saw them on google earth so i know were they are at.is it any good on the other side?
It is all burned up right now, and it gets very sticky, REAL quick on that side. Riding it alone is a bad idea, no where to hook a winch up unless you are REAL lucky.
Anyway, the decision has been made to go thrash Macs. 6:00am at the boat ramp if you wish to join us, or even just to punch me in the eye. ;) Bring your helmet, you will be needing it.
I might show up at macs and punch you in the face a couple times then ride with you
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on May 05, 2007, 02:45:24 AM
I might show up at macs and punch you in the face a couple times then ride with you
Sounds like a plan. Lets video it so all the members can enjoy it. :) Heck, bring gtnwoods shovel..lol
I got a white F-250 and a ugly red Vinson. Hope to catch you out there.