Im trying to get the white inside this pic red but paint won't fill it for some reason and was wondering if someone with photoshop would be able to change it real fast?
Thanks in advance ;D
[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
because the original artist made it so it can't be altered easy, basically a copyright. it will be very easy to do in photoshop, but I don't have it at the house.
here is what is in the background of that image.
[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
Like this
[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
Or this?
[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
sweet! looks good but the teeth should all be white, IMO.
(http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/6886/index1ml6.jpg)
You did mean everything white should be red correct?
ok, I won't send mine over then....
here you go!
[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
That is awsome! Thanks everyone!
another!
[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
Dang,,,all yall posted those while I was in the middle of posting it......Sucks to be slow I guess.....
Okay I really need to start playing around with my photo software somemore, cause you guys are pretty good.... lol
I don't have photoshop, I only have what came with my HP printer, but someday I might upgrade it. Pretty cool stuff that you can do w/that....
Quote from: Inyourdraft2000 on April 30, 2007, 06:50:05 PM
another!
I like the eyes being different only if they could be Lime/neon green ;)
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/budman241/index.png)
Lime eyes
[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
he he he.......mine is the only one WITHOUT the copyright.... ::)
The hell you say!!!!!!!!!
[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
Quote from: budman on April 30, 2007, 07:02:50 PM
he he he.......mine is the only one WITHOUT the copyright.... ::)
lol...didn't notice until you said something
Thank you to all who submitted a pic! took me like an hour trying to do it with paint but never succeeded then you all do it in like 5mins! :'(
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/budman241/index4.png)
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/budman241/index3.png)
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/budman241/index2.png)
back at ya....lol
Quote from: budman on April 30, 2007, 07:18:44 PM
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/budman241/index3.png)
reminds me of the neon lights like the beer ones and stuff on windows. I would love to have a light like that!
Nice work up there!
[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
Good work everyone
[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
nice job IYD...you too Paul
Why did you all have to go and do that! Now I don't know which one to use in my avatars! its like walmart in here to many choices!
T
I think I like the one Paul did last the best.
Quote from: renmus on April 30, 2007, 08:52:31 PM
I think I like the one Paul did last the best.
Paul is a sneaky guy....lol
He waits till somebody gets done and then upgrades the work.....It could go on and on and on,,,,,I think the guy has planty to choose from now though....I like Pauls last picture as well!
I like the blinking eyes .
the last one that paul did looks like a sports team logo.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 30, 2007, 10:25:02 PM
the last one that paul did looks like a sports team logo.
Team Bad@$$ Cats!