Hi boys, I've been reading your site all day and i LOVE it!!! :-*
My family has owned out at river ranch for years and I go sometimes.
Tonight I want to ride. I have to load up my truck, get some gas and beer and i
will be at the front gate looking for someone to ride with, and maybe shoot my ar-15
at the range.
I'm about an hour from pulling up to the gate, hope some of these big talkers on the site are out playing, I want to get DIRTY!!!!!!
I hope it just isn't little ole me out there. I'm scared of them hogs, and I'm just small girl. :'(
C-ya guys.
Hey thongy..what color thong? .......i heard this song and it said "take your granny panties off and put your thong on"..... lol.. i'll meet you out there tomorrow and we can go check out all the boys and their fast bikes...i hope you can wait for me to get there before you tear umm all up :)
Rebecca
p.s. i'm older than you so i wont be any competition....
I would like to make it, but the club needs the pole for the weekend.I'm putting the 4" lift on my Bentley, maybe next time!!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 28, 2007, 03:24:48 AM
I would like to make it, but the club needs the pole for the weekend.I'm putting the 4" lift on my Bentley, maybe next time!!
haha
welcome to atv florida i am glad you found this site if you need help with anything you can ask any one
I can't seem to get that Thong Song out of my head now. Thanks a lot.
welcome thongrider .. at least one thing ppl seem to like you unlike SOME ppl on this site. hope to meet you someday.
Welcome to the site.
I think this girl maybe on to something........I am considering changing my name to tighty whitey rider.
Quote from: iluvmuddin on April 27, 2007, 11:31:29 PM
Hey thongy..what color thong? .......i heard this song and it said "take your granny panties off and put your thong on"..... lol.. i'll meet you out there tomorrow and we can go check out all the boys and their fast bikes...i hope you can wait for me to get there before you tear umm all up :)
Rebecca
p.s. i'm older than you so i wont be any competition....
u r a PIG!