Im going riding this weekend just wanted to see if any body close by was going riding this weekend i live in naples
where did you find that flag? i want one please.. ;D
me and my bud from work are gonna hit croom tomorrow
where exactly is croom i live by us27, i take us27 south to croom then make a right towards macks fish camp?? not sure if we are even talking about the right place, and what is it like an mx track or trails?
Quote from: 3MM STROKED BLASTER on April 27, 2007, 03:53:42 PM
where exactly is croom i live by us27, i take us27 south to croom then make a right towards macks fish camp?? not sure if we are even talking about the right place, and what is it like an mx track or trails?
Croom is near tampa, so i am guessing you arent talkin about the same place.
put this in the have your own photo box http://www.american-store.nl/30033_rebel_flag.jpg
cool thx nice to know
Quote from: 3MM STROKED BLASTER on April 27, 2007, 03:53:42 PM
where exactly is croom i live by us27, i take us27 south to croom then make a right towards macks fish camp?? not sure if we are even talking about the right place, and what is it like an mx track or trails?
Your're talking about Krome Avenue, not Croom offroad park
Didn't you go through Krome when you landed?
I sure do wish I was going riding. I have not rode since January 7th. I will enjoy it that much more when I am able to ride again.
why cant you ride