ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: trx#9 on April 27, 2007, 02:00:26 PM

Title: BARTOW
Post by: trx#9 on April 27, 2007, 02:00:26 PM
I heard there back open for quads and the track is back like its was.
I figure I'd post something on here since nobody else has been doing any motocross chat. :-X
Title: Re: BARTOW
Post by: quad control on April 27, 2007, 02:05:52 PM
Thats good news !
Title: Re: BARTOW
Post by: RTR_380/450R on April 27, 2007, 05:01:07 PM
That would be a good thing! Only place close for me to get seat time.
Title: Re: BARTOW
Post by: Lilbro_RTR#999 on April 27, 2007, 07:29:51 PM
LORD KNOWS YOU NEED IT.   YOU SUCK
Title: Re: BARTOW
Post by: #3 LTR450 on April 27, 2007, 08:21:58 PM
The meeting must have went well for them,This is good news. :)
Title: Re: BARTOW
Post by: trx#9 on April 27, 2007, 10:52:21 PM
Remember I said heard, I not sure yet. If anyone really knows pipe in. I'd like to go out there tomorrow and tear it up, if someone knows for sure. 8)
Title: Re: BARTOW
Post by: trx#9 on April 28, 2007, 09:42:42 PM
Went today, wasn't to bad. Tracks still a little small.
Title: Re: BARTOW
Post by: dreth on April 29, 2007, 12:35:48 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on April 28, 2007, 09:42:42 PM
Went today, wasn't to bad. Tracks still a little small.


but the noise issue has been resolved?
Title: Re: BARTOW
Post by: trx#9 on May 01, 2007, 02:58:25 AM
Until there court date. So there attorney said let'em ride.