Me and a buddy are heading out in a couple of hrs and coming home Monday. Camping in the infield on turn 2. Look for me on tv. I'll be on the roof of a 38 ft motorhome painted red just like Jr's ride.
Anybody else going?
SWEET !!!!!! Enjoy the trip/race ;) ;D
Taladega?.....Shake and Bake Baby!!!...Shake.......... And.......... Bake....!!!!!
Quote from: Joedirt on April 26, 2007, 09:57:05 AM
Taladega?.....Shake and Bake Baby!!!...Shake.......... And.......... Bake....!!!!!
Damn, you beat me to it.
Was up there in 04. Make SURE you check out Cheeha St. park !! If anyone has been there you know what I'm talkin about. 15 mi. away and you can see the track. ;) ;)
Have fun ! :T
[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
You need to go to the short track while you are there....AWESOME 1/4 mile track... www.talladegashorttrack.com
Have a great time, I always wanted to go. Are they racing the new car there?
Lucky M&**&$F(*&&KER. Enjoy yourself and rock out with ya C*&K OUT.
Hey, tell Tony Stewart to get it done this weekend. Or atleast wreck gordon or johnson.
FOR SALE
I have tickets for October 5,6,7. 2007 race .
Top row seats.
Have 6 left out of 16.
We stay at the Cheeha State park in cabens for the last 10 years. the only way to go.
They have a ORV trails up there in the forest.
Anyone need tickets.
Fishfry.
Speaking of smoke...What's he smokin. He can't call NASCAR out like that. ;)
We're going to have to see the good pictures when you get back Mike. What'd you say you bought 10 cases of beads? >:D >:D
mike just practice safety climbing on top of the camper
ill look for ya on TV Talladega is going to be a good race cant wait have fun and :drive.gif safely oh and you spelled Talladega wrong
Quote from: team_quad_green on April 26, 2007, 04:25:36 PM
mike just practice safety climbing on top of the camper
Yes .... 8 beers not 10 :o
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on April 26, 2007, 01:08:58 PM
Lucky M&**&$F(*&&KER. Enjoy yourself and rock out with ya C*&K OUT.
Hey, tell Tony Stewart to get it done this weekend. Or atleast wreck gordon or johnson.
Go Jeff go.
Quote from: ananomaly on April 26, 2007, 02:16:42 PM
Speaking of smoke...What's he smokin. He can't call NASCAR out like that. ;)
Tony is alot like me. say it, then think about it. he just wants to race and not get cautions. i have been to several daytona races and debri all over the track and they never throw a caution, because the debri is off the track soo fast. the only time i see when a caution needs to come out for debri is when it could puncture a tire, until then let the boys race.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on April 27, 2007, 12:34:15 AM
Quote from: ananomaly on April 26, 2007, 02:16:42 PM
Speaking of smoke...What's he smokin. He can't call NASCAR out like that. ;)
Tony is alot like me. say it, then think about it. he just wants to race and not get cautions. i have been to several daytona races and debri all over the track and they never throw a caution, because the debri is off the track soo fast. the only time i see when a caution needs to come out for debri is when it could puncture a tire, until then let the boys race.
I agree on the cautions and the debris. Did you see last week when a bag came on the track at a critical time in the race and they threw out the caution? It came out when they were having greenlight pitts. That hurt a lot of guys.
missed that one, had to work, but those are the BS cautions tony is referring too. i mean plus what are they going to do to tony, fire him? there is no rules or regulations about driver's talking about officiating of a race. most driver's probably think it, but tony has the b@lls to say it. that is the big difference.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on April 27, 2007, 12:43:11 AM
missed that one, had to work, but those are the BS cautions tony is referring too. i mean plus what are they going to do to tony, fire him? there is no rules or regulations about driver's talking about officiating of a race. most driver's probably think it, but tony has the b@lls to say it. that is the big difference.
Nascar is getting so pansy on using same parts for all cars to make it more competitive i think hurts nascar. It is supposed to be a race between the different makes of automobiles. Do not get me wrong I love nascar but it should be more like stockcar and the best team wins like the old days. Tony has calmed down over the years. He is a great driver.
well i agree with you and the team thing is really starting to hurt more now. it is not about an individual driver, it is about a team now. it is very very difficult for an individual driver to compete. nascar is all about keeping the economy going.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on April 27, 2007, 12:52:50 AM
well i agree with you and the team thing is really starting to hurt more now. it is not about an individual driver, it is about a team now. it is very very difficult for an individual driver to compete. nascar is all about keeping the economy going.
Yes you are right there--I remember when it was Jeff Gordon one on one with Dale Earnhardt--Those were great races. No teamwork at all. I gaurantee that since Toyota is not doing well Nascar will change there spoiler to help them soon. They did that for Dodge 2 yrs ago.
Well, I will lokk for you at the track we are leaving now for bama be back monday unless it rains and they run the race on monday.
Nascar of today very little resembles what I fell in love with in the 80's.
I blame restrictor plates, and promoting it to people who have no business watching it.
Oh well, like everything else, progress usually takes away from its original glory.
Lets see if I can put some smiles on some faces here. :)
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sPSkgTB92WY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sPSkgTB92WY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
EDIT: Hmmm, that didn't work so well..
Click it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPSkgTB92WY
Quote from: JackL on April 27, 2007, 12:30:27 PM
Nascar of today very little resembles what I fell in love with in the 80's.
I blame restrictor plates, and promoting it to people who have no business watching it.
Oh well, like everything else, progress usually takes away from its original glory.
Lets see if I can put some smiles on some faces here. :)
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sPSkgTB92WY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sPSkgTB92WY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
EDIT: Hmmm, that didn't work so well..
Click it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPSkgTB92WY
Very vaild point. nascar 10 years ago when I started watching it was different. i think most sports are turning into soap opera's....that is what the general public likes.
Quote from: JackL on April 27, 2007, 12:30:27 PM
Nascar of today very little resembles what I fell in love with in the 80's.
I blame restrictor plates, and promoting it to people who have no business watching it.
Oh well, like everything else, progress usually takes away from its original glory.
Lets see if I can put some smiles on some faces here. :)
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sPSkgTB92WY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sPSkgTB92WY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
EDIT: Hmmm, that didn't work so well..
Click it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPSkgTB92WY
Great video, I like the interview at the end. "he started beating on my fists with his nose, thats my story and im stickin to it" lol. Good stuff JackL.
Tony Stewert is going to win the race this weekend, man i hate jeff gordon cant belive he won that race last week
Quote from: Honda400ex on April 27, 2007, 02:50:43 PM
Tony Stewert is going to win the race this weekend, man i hate jeff gordon cant belive he won that race last week
i agree i hate jeff gordon with a passion
Quote from: "Mr. 400ex" on April 27, 2007, 02:55:15 PM
Quote from: Honda400ex on April 27, 2007, 02:50:43 PM
Tony Stewert is going to win the race this weekend, man i hate jeff gordon cant belive he won that race last week
i agree i hate jeff gordon with a passion
I'm thinking of another P---Word
Quote from: ananomaly on April 27, 2007, 03:42:47 PM
Quote from: "Mr. 400ex" on April 27, 2007, 02:55:15 PM
Quote from: Honda400ex on April 27, 2007, 02:50:43 PM
Tony Stewert is going to win the race this weekend, man i hate jeff gordon cant belive he won that race last week
i agree i hate jeff gordon with a passion
I'm thinking of another P---Word
what
.
[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
awesome picture. would be better if jeff gordon was hitting the wall. that is how much i like him.
Quote from: "Mr. 400ex" on April 27, 2007, 04:03:09 PM
.
AND THE WINNER IS--
(http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s240/Bounty55/capt.jpg)
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on April 27, 2007, 05:18:37 PM
awesome picture. would be better if jeff gordon was hitting the wall. that is how much i like him.
i agree
I do not think Gordon has the car to win this race. Maybe Casey Kane has a chance to win this one, who knows.
Tony Stewert is going to win the race this weekend
:box.gif JEFF GORDON HAS THE POLE-!!!!!!!STEWART STARTS 32 :ouch.gif
What an awsome finish to the busch race !!!!! ;D ;D
Go Bobby Labonte !! :drive.gif
wow that was a great finish. especially since tony got passed. i cant stand him.
Quote from: DRWalum on April 28, 2007, 06:11:53 PM
What an awsome finish to the busch race !!!!! ;D ;D
Go Bobby Labonte !! :drive.gif
I totally agree with you great race.
Quote from: Bounty on April 28, 2007, 06:17:48 PM
Quote from: DRWalum on April 28, 2007, 06:11:53 PM
What an awsome finish to the busch race !!!!! ;D ;D
Go Bobby Labonte !! :drive.gif
I totally agree with you great race.
so do i
what boogles my mind is how ricky carmichael can go from racing supercross to circle track.....Travis took the right path, ricky..uhh not so much. It would be fun to drive one of those cars, but its like baseball, its just no fun to watch on tv for me.
Some races tracks are better than others. Today should be a good one. After all Jeff Gordon is going to win. ;)
no Tony Stewart will win you will see
(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/redneck4x4_bucket/r_tonystewart.jpg)he is laughing at the jeff gordon joke you said
Right now Jeff Gordon is pushing him to the front. Very tense racing.
actually id liketo see Dale Jr. win
LIKE I SAID AND THE WINNER IS----------------------------
(http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s240/Bounty55/capt.jpg)
JEFF GORDON
Face the facts everyone, #24 is best driver out there and when it is all said and done he will be recognized as the best ever. Please someone bring some facts to the table to prove he is not the best on the track right now.
Quote from: wilburzbro on April 29, 2007, 06:15:44 PM
Face the facts everyone, #24 is best driver out there and when it is all said and done he will be recognized as the best ever. Please someone bring some facts to the table to prove he is not the best on the track right now.
WOW, I found a ally. Very well said. In this day of modern Nascar it is tough to do what he does week end and week out.
are you guys band wagon fans or somthin
(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/redneck4x4_bucket/r_tonystewart.jpg)good joke hes the best
Quote from: Bounty on April 29, 2007, 11:25:41 PM
Quote from: wilburzbro on April 29, 2007, 06:15:44 PM
Face the facts everyone, #24 is best driver out there and when it is all said and done he will be recognized as the best ever. Please someone bring some facts to the table to prove he is not the best on the track right now.
WOW, I found a ally. Very well said. In this day of modern Nascar it is tough to do what he does week end and week out.
No I am with you too, actually the whole finally, Jeff Gordan rocks.... I only wish him Everham never split, because together they were awesome.
I do think that it stunk that they were throwing beer cans onto the track, that's just wrong.
Holy crap! Are you people actually arguing about NASCAR? Come on folks. Lets all step up the IQ's a little. It's entertainment, that's all.
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 30, 2007, 04:58:27 PM
Holy crap! Are you people actually arguing about NASCAR? Come on folks. Lets all step up the IQ's a little. It's entertainment, that's all.
this ain't an argument, what's the old saying, rubbin is racin... ;)
It's just a few and far between I get to actually meet another Gordan Fan.... lol
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 30, 2007, 04:58:27 PM
Holy crap! Are you people actually arguing about NASCAR? Come on folks. Lets all step up the IQ's a little. It's entertainment, that's all.
And what are you? Some high educated attorney or something ;D
All I know is it was a good race and all you fans in the stands need to grow up and stop throwing all that crap on the track.Yes Jeff won so what god i am so embarred to say i am a Redneck sometimes.I mean yeah lets show the rest of the world how dumb rednecks, show how smart we are.. Really glad they arrested some people sitting in the infield at turn 1 watching the cuffs go on was very enjoyable.
Really wanted Junebug to win but hey he finished so it was a good day. I know some of you will give me crap about the dumb stuff but, it only happens at the southern tracks never see it in vegas ,cali, or Phoenix.
Just my 2cents
Quote from: mud.junkie on April 30, 2007, 10:17:12 PM
All I know is it was a good race and all you fans in the stands need to grow up and stop throwing all that crap on the track.Yes Jeff won so what god i am so embarred to say i am a Redneck sometimes.I mean yeah lets show the rest of the world how dumb rednecks, show how smart we are.. Really glad they arrested some people sitting in the infield at turn 1 watching the cuffs go on was very enjoyable.
Really wanted Junebug to win but hey he finished so it was a good day. I know some of you will give me crap about the dumb stuff but, it only happens at the southern tracks never see it in vegas ,cali, or Phoenix.
Just my 2cents
Couldn't agree with your more!!! Like I told me husband, my gosh, if Gordan tried to the Alan Kawaki (i know sp), man he could of got belted in the head. It's does make it look bad.....
N A S C A R
Non Athletic Sport Created Around Rednecks.. ;D
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on April 30, 2007, 10:45:21 PM
N A S C A R
Non Athletic Sport Created Around Rednecks.. ;D
As much as we enjoy NASCAR thats real funny right there , i don't care who you are!!!
True story : Our friends went to Daytona 500 in the infield one year and as they were watching it all from atop the camper, a media camera zeroed in on the face of one of the brothers (who had called in sick to work) for all too see.........way to go Terry F. hahahaa
All I can say is WOW! What a blast. I have never seen so many motorhomes/campers and tents assembled in an area like that. We were in the infield right at turn 2 on estaboga blvd right off of Talladega blvd (for those of you that know where that is) I've got a bunch of pics but 90% of them can't be posted on this site. Let's just say that we gave away an entire hefty bag full of beads. ;)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 01, 2007, 10:08:26 AM
All I can say is WOW! What a blast. I have never seen so many motorhomes/campers and tents assembled in an area like that. We were in the infield right at turn 2 on estaboga blvd right off of Talladega blvd (for those of you that know where that is) I've got a bunch of pics but 90% of them can't be posted on this site. Let's just say that we gave away an entire hefty bag full of beads. ;)
well they better be posted on a site that will allow it. im gonna be checkin all day, lol.
http://www.racingone.com/article.aspx?artnum=35073
To bad it was only 14 !! I witnessed this same bs in Apr. 04 as I sat there disgusted !! Notice the last statement, " reviewed for possible future changes ". When the fans are paying 6.00 for a cup of warm , flat beer , maybe they would have thought different !!