WhoooHooo! Picture compliments of Alan (sykolincoln)! Also got a good little plug for the SFTL and Thunderbowl.
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/MVC-604S.jpg)
Way to go. I know this must be very exciting for you. I hope the article was good too.
That is awesome. Man I love that picture. I think I'll but this months edition.
Thats awesome.... Hopefully you will get an increase in 3wheeler racers.
Quote from: JackL on April 26, 2007, 12:47:43 AM
That is awesome. Man I love that picture. I think I'll but this months edition.
get your mind off QT and learn to type!
Thanks a ton for getting us National attention!! Its truly appreciated!
Thanks for the mention! Very cool.
Props on the article...
Maybe if I take one wheel off, I can get in there too.
NICE!
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 26, 2007, 12:51:41 AM
Thats awesome.... Hopefully you will get an increase in 3wheeler racers.
Quote from: JackL on April 26, 2007, 12:47:43 AM
That is awesome. Man I love that picture. I think I'll but this months edition.
get your mind off QT and learn to type!
Simple typo. Who is this QT you refer to? 8)
I sent the pictures in months ago, I had kind of figured they weren't worthy of being printed or something? It was a total surprise when Alan told me I was in in it, I kinda didn't believe him at first :D
Get it Rag ! ........................................... 8)
thats awesome especially mentioning everyone in the clip great job.
Quote from: Bounty on April 26, 2007, 12:45:22 AM
Way to go. I know this must be very exciting for you. I hope the article was good too.
Ask AD to read it to you. ;D CONGRATS MAN!!!
sweet, I'll try to get a better pic of the article for you, I get the electronic version of the mag.
Id@
Thanks guys...heres a full size picture if anyone has not seen it before:
(http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s100/HondaATC/Scan7Huge800x600.jpg)
Hopefully we'll pick up a couple more racers from that. I'd sure love to see a full grid of trike racers, that'd be the coolest thing ever.
that is a sweeeeet pic.
Id@
Now that you're a celebrity, CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH
three wheeler flat track racing is so burly
Sweet picture.
Quote from: Ride1Rob on April 26, 2007, 09:44:55 PM
Now that you're a celebrity, CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH
Sure! I'll be at the SFTL race in Tampa next weekend. I can bring some orange cones and ribbon to mark out the single file line so the crowd doesnt get rowdy, let me know.
*Thats just a joke, by the way. ;) I will be at the SFTL race next weekend though more then likely.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on April 26, 2007, 03:20:54 PM
Quote from: Bounty on April 26, 2007, 12:45:22 AM
Way to go. I know this must be very exciting for you. I hope the article was good too.
Ask AD to read it to you. ;D CONGRATS MAN!!!
LMBO LMBO, these guys are remodeling my house again--wife cannot make up her mind lol--Finally found my good glasses.
Check this out! My Dirtwheels came in today and I tore the wrapper off of it (had some demo CD thingie in it that I didn't even glance at :lol:) And I flipped through the letters section so I could admire myself, looked pretty sweet! I thumbed through the rest of the letters and found Shawn (Dreth) at Durhamtown plantation on page 44.
AND THEN! I took the wrapper off of my ATV Sport magazine (which had a renewal letter in it) and I started thumbing through it only to find the picture I had sent them had ALSO BEEN PRINTED! Effin sweet, I just cannot believe it. Getting in DirtWheels or ATV Sport is awesome as hell to start with, but BOTH MAGAZINES IN THE SAME MONTH?!? Also got a little plug for the site in under my name! :drool: Anyone that isn't a subscriber of ATV Sport, or has never picked up an issue before I HIGHLY recommend it. Great mag.
(http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s100/HondaATC/June07ATVSport.jpg)
WHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! I foresee some more racers in the near future!
That is Way Cool.... Awesome Pic!!!!!!! :Y
I think I found my new promotor!!!!
I got to tell you Billy I really appreciate you getting the leagues name in there like that!
Chris
;) Way to go. Good for you. I remember riding a three wheeler. That was a long time ago when I was young.
VERY COOL!!! ;)
dude, can I get yer autograph?
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 30, 2007, 10:47:42 PM
dude, can I get yer autograph?
Id@
I think it's for sale on ebay already! ;D
Haha, not yet! Really though, its probably not made to much of a difference (yet) but hopefully, one day, it will be possible for me and any other trike racers to show up at an ATVA or AMA race and be able to compete. I really do kind of dream of showing up at an ATVA EDT (Extreme Dirt Track) race and running with the pros. Wishful thinking, but thats what I really want. Hopefully I'll even get there one day? 8)
Quote from: HondaATC on April 30, 2007, 11:13:09 PM
Haha, not yet! Really though, its probably not made to much of a difference (yet) but hopefully, one day, it will be possible for me and any other trike racers to show up at an ATVA or AMA race and be able to compete. I really do kind of dream of showing up at an ATVA EDT (Extreme Dirt Track) race and running with the pros. Wishful thinking, but thats what I really want. Hopefully I'll even get there one day? 8)
Hat is off to you bro, more folks should stick to who they are. I loved three wheelers but sold out to todays ride with 99% of everyone else (they are fun though) I hope you get your wish also man.
Quote from: HondaATC on April 26, 2007, 09:30:39 PM
Thanks guys...heres a full size picture if anyone has not seen it before:
(http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s100/HondaATC/Scan7Huge800x600.jpg)
Hopefully we'll pick up a couple more racers from that. I'd sure love to see a full grid of trike racers, that'd be the coolest thing ever.
Dude...if I can find me a 250R or preferrably a 350X....I'll join 'ya for sure!!!
CONGRATS on the exposure!!
Thanks guys! And Jeff, PM sent on the 350x :)