ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: Loven It on April 25, 2007, 01:39:53 PM

Title: Where is the ONFA located
Post by: Loven It on April 25, 2007, 01:39:53 PM
Where in ONF are you guys at?
Title: Re: Where is the ONFA located
Post by: KB on April 25, 2007, 03:02:59 PM
Loven it,
I don't think they have an office/store front or anything like that if thats what you mean. But I think one of the guy's lives in Hog Valley. I'm not sure though.
Title: Re: Where is the ONFA located
Post by: GrizzlyBear on April 25, 2007, 05:16:46 PM
We operate out of the OHV Center on FR 88 in the northern part of the forest.  I also operate out of my real estate office at 51 Pine Court Drive, Ocala, Fl 34472.  I have a weekend home in hog Valley.  Phone number if you want to call is 352-680-9717

Terry
Title: Re: Where is the ONFA located
Post by: Loven It on April 25, 2007, 05:43:52 PM
Hey Terry thanks - I was just trying to place it to see if I had been near that location before.

Again - Thanks!